Rick Ross Shows Of HIS NEW RIDE . . . A $1.2 MILLION Maybach!!!

not that anybody is taking it to heart, its just its not a conversation worth having. If Ross flew you down for a session, youre not gonna be telling him "havent you learned from mike tyson and them" i just think you gotta let people live their lives and spend what they've earned fair and square however they want to. It aint hurtin nobody but him if anything.

not that anybody is taking it to heart, its just its not a conversation worth having. If Ross flew you down for a session, youre not gonna be telling him "havent you learned from mike tyson and them" i just think you gotta let people live their lives and spend what they've earned fair and square however they want to. It aint hurtin nobody but him if anything.

I agree

Yup leave that to his accountant to worry about his finances or at least a close friend or family

Maybe I'm the only one here, but apart from the interior, from the outer appearance, I don't think this is a very hot car. Expensive sure, but doesn't turn me on like a Lambo......Mercy-Lago, she go wherever I go......sorry couldn't help it.

Maybe I'm the only one here, but apart from the interior, from the outer appearance, I don't think this is a very hot car. Expensive sure, but doesn't turn me on like a Lambo......Mercy-Lago, she go wherever I go......sorry couldn't help it.

This car was sent back in time from the future! an engineering masterpiece faster than the speed of sound, well almost, and no! before somebody say's! it's not a DeLorean:cool:

rich and succesful people aren't necesary more talented than us, smarter than us, better looking than us,

the difference is between just doing things, when was the last time you waited in front of some rappers studio ? called up his manager ? waited in front of a talkshow or radio interview to pass the cd when dude comes out, people claim they wanna be rich, if they wanted to be rich they would do all those things,

so unless you wanna be rich don't judge how another dude spends his paper, no matter how retarded it seems

rick ross doesn't seem like a complete idiot, i don't think this car means he will fail with the finances

"My teacher told me I was a piece of shit.. seen her the other day.. driving a piece of SHIT."

its living life, ain't no school shit

what was your reaction to pain getting a bugatti? do you want a bugatti?

didnt realize he had that much money to spend on a whip, and the fact that it was used and still cost 1.8 mil is crazy. and naw i like cars that dont draw that much attention

rich and succesful people aren't necesary more talented than us, smarter than us, better looking than us,

the difference is between just doing things, when was the last time you waited in front of some rappers studio ? called up his manager ? waited in front of a talkshow or radio interview to pass the cd when dude comes out, people claim they wanna be rich, if they wanted to be rich they would do all those things,

so unless you wanna be rich don't judge how another dude spends his paper, no matter how retarded it seems

rick ross doesn't seem like a complete idiot, i don't think this car means he will fail with the finances

"My teacher told me I was a piece of shit.. seen her the other day.. driving a piece of SHIT."

its living life, ain't no school shit

golden post.......I agree

I like those new cars man.....but this is my real dream car since I was young.

I gots to have me one. Might have me something new just to say I got something new.

Yup leave that to his accountant to worry about his finances or at least a close friend or family

You mean money manager..????
Difference Between Accounting and Financial Management | Difference Between | Accounting vs Financial Management

You can have all that new shit. I'll shut all of it down.

Man I didn't know Big Rome knew that much about cars....lol

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Back