Rick Polo 100Base F4F ASAP

This is dope man! It looks like your blowing up. I think you have a catchy tune here. Very professional sounding. Good work G!

Man this is a great song and arrangement. Love when it drops with those 808s and he starts to rap. Feeling the variation in the structure, never feels repetitive or boring. My favorite elements are easily the bass and the arp synth. Unfortunately im listening on earbuds today, so its hard for me to comment on the mix (esp the low end). It sounds really clean to me, though, and i like your use of the stereo image here. Wish i could hear some sub freq on my phones cause i know that bass is bumpin. The bass has an awesome midrange tone to it though, cuts through nicely.

Check out my new track here, id love some feedback.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/new-horrorcore-beat-808-terror-f4f-514015/

Last edited:
@namesi Thanks G means a lot. Still a fan of your work. Lol and hopefully, we have been putting in a lot of work behind the scenes. Too really blow up we would have to hit the road and perform live waaaay more than we currently do. We are working on it though!

@Astetik Thanks for the listen homie means a lot, haha those earbuds are a pain right. I used to mix in those back in the day. Checking you out now G

i **** with it man, I like "Swerve" you kind of remind me of a more "thuggish" Kid Cudi haha...i couldnt think of a different adjective at the moment. But i like. I actually like the autotune less vocals. Sounds more soulful to me. Dope stuff.

i **** with it man, I like "Swerve" you kind of remind me of a more "thuggish" Kid Cudi haha...i couldnt think of a different adjective at the moment. But i like. I actually like the autotune less vocals. Sounds more soulful to me. Dope stuff.

Appreciate the listen means a lot fam..I never could get into Cudi music for some reason. He's a great musician. I always remember him because of NBA Live 07 I think it was, the night and day joint.

Thanks for the listen G. Not at all, I actually produce and mix everything myself. You don't need a certain studio for a certain sound. Just keep developing and perfecting your sound then everything else falls in place. Checking you out now

In that case dope work on the mix. I can't wait until I get good like that with mixing but you know what they say, practice makes perfect. Do you have a booth where you record your vocals?

In that case dope work on the mix. I can't wait until I get good like that with mixing but you know what they say, practice makes perfect. Do you have a booth where you record your vocals?

100 bro...I personally don't use a booth when tracking at all. Majority of the time I'm short on time, so I'm tracking in my living room which has great acoustics already. I recently started pursuing music seriously in 2015, but I have been producing on & off for over 10 years. Big studios will always have their place, tracking live instruments etc. I remember when you could only access Neve EQ or an SSL board or lexicon Reverb through the hardware which the studios had. Technology has really changed the game within this last decade. Keep working at it homie soon everything will click. Rick

Last edited:
Back