Response 2 FOC - Video Inside!!

California said:
when you get paid after you win in court, dont forget us at FP that supported you ! buy our used stuff

Just a lil bit of other humor be for I sleep. Mev...."What more can I say" California...comedic tyming...I gotta punch in @2pm so imma say good by till we type again..get that paper by any meenz an when you cut the grass (snakes) you gon see 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
i always root for the little guy. i was the only one telling taht one dude a few weeks back to pursue his claim over that B Cox beat he said he got jacked. he had evidence also, like a beat project with the exact same patch, and he had sent taht beat to b cox, but people scared him like "yo, just let him jack it, or else hell black ball you!" and some other gay stuff like that. so hopefully this will go well and encourage people to not let crap like this slide

A-Pex said:
Just a lil bit of other humor be for I sleep. Mev...."What more can I say" California...comedic tyming...I gotta punch in @2pm so imma say good by till we type again..get that paper by any meenz an when you cut the grass (snakes) you gon see 'em.
LAWL , i can imagine it after he just won " hey man, that really good . im proud and happy for you, and im glad the system finally worked for the little guy , you know? it was not cool that dude thought he could just take your beat like that, and im glad justice was served. you wanna buy a used motif rack ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked out foc video for the 3rd time.
I think he just slowed up the beat.
He also has a Vanilla Ice moment at 5:55

Foc....Go fix bikes.

Mev_The_Producer said:
LMAO - CONFERENCE CALL AS WE SPEAK

WOKE DAT NIGGA FOC UP 4 DIZ 1

=D

lol..i bet by the end of today were gonna have at least 2 deleted or missing fp members..haha

Insom said:
I just checked out foc video for the 3rd time.
I think he just slowed up the beat.
He also has a Vanilla Ice moment at 5:55

Foc....Go fix bikes.

This guy is an idiot. He exsposes himself at 7:53

Insom said:
This guy is an idiot. He exsposes himself at 7:53
Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!i was just about to say that ,cuz im thinking to myself "how did he get mev's pro 53 file??????"lol i was like dang he must be some super hacker or something to grab files off of mev's computer.lol ,but look back on my posts ,i never said anything about mev jacking anything.lol i sat back and anylyzed the situation before i said something ,and things wasn't adding up on FOC side ,plus his label mates was tryin to crucify Mev over "his own beat".lol i hope glasses see the whole situation in truth cuz dude exposed himself and he is lame ,looking at his video made me wanna smack the fire out of him.lol but he exposed himself cuz how did he get them files???lolplus its very easy to change the dated on files ,i hope he get whats comin for him after this.lol

lololol I love how his video ain't prove ****

This dude straight up jacked that beat

Xposure said:
lololol I love how his video ain't prove ****

This dude straight up jacked that beat
he proved he jacked the beat at 7:53 of the video. This nigga comparing his solo instrument session file to the one of a guy he never heard of.
Sombody get me an "EPIC FAIL" pic.

"My Hypersonics" <<<<<<<<this line made me wanna smack dude thru my screen.lol

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
"My Hypersonics" <<<<<<<<this line made me wanna smack dude thru my screen.lol

LOL yes. Thought I was tha only one who caught that.
'My kick, my synth, my hypersonics'

Lmfao. I knew he was lyin as soon as he said that ish.

i was looking at that dudes FOC video. He exposed himself when he showed those FL Studio and Reason files. I saw them highlighted and i noticed something strange, the file sizes. Here's a picture of them.

if you can see, the sizes are 332kb for the reason file and 158kb for the fl studio file.

i think most people here who use these programs can say confidently that if you made a beat with a comparable complexity to the Haters beat, you would not have a filesize that small.

The dates don't mean much either considering there are programs you can download that will change the date that something was made, look right here: http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-5034280.html if you scroll down, you can find said programs FREE OF CHARGE!

NoneOfYourBusiness said:
i was looking at that dudes FOC video. He exposed himself when he showed those FL Studio and Reason files. I saw them highlighted and i noticed something strange, the file sizes. Here's a picture of them.

if you can see, the sizes are 332kb for the reason file and 158kb for the fl studio file.

i think most people here who use these programs can say confidently that if you made a beat with a comparable complexity to the Haters beat, you would not have a filesize that small.

The dates don't mean much either considering there are programs you can download that will change the date that something was made, look right here: http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-5034280.html if you scroll down, you can find said programs FREE OF CHARGE!

LMAO I THINK I NEED 2 SHOW THAT 2 MY LAWYER - GOOD STUFF!

=D

NoneOfYourBusiness said:

Either that or he jus changed the file name of a FL file he had from march 07.

Truck%20of%20Fail.jpg

here you go...

Last edited:
"Paper chasing" LOL
Lazy ass thief. Nigga couldnt even cover his tracks. LOL

Back