Response 2 FOC - Video Inside!!

eqbeatz said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

dont show this vid to Murdamuzik.

hes gonna cry and take his keyboard off caps lock..=(

and as for Foc.. Dude you shoulda saved your vid.. you made yourself look worse than Rick Ross.. Glasses Malone is on the Westcoast anyway.. why the **** is he tryin to rock dirty south ****..

LMAO THAS WHAT I SAID WHEN I HEAR THA TRACK!

Mev_The_Producer said:
LMAO THAS WHAT I SAID WHEN I HEAR THA TRACK!

haha.. dont worry man.. props on all your hard work!! keep the heat comin.. the truth always comes out one way or another.

Protip#1265 : "if you are going to jack a beat , recreate it with slight variations so the judge can think it was coincidence , and NEVER use the beat as is"

Young_Sean_Beats said:
awwww cummon lets just leave him alone you guys.....lmfao

naw
maybe
if he would of came forward and admitted what he did then maybe we coulda cut him a little slack.. but dude came out ignorant and even made a video about the situation making the original producer look bad..

Mev, get your money and get that money from the other dude that he's already been paid.

This **** is over as far as producer public opinion is concerned.

hell yea, get yo money playa. royalties too. im sure i heard this song on the radio not too long ago

also don't forget once you get back home, open the original FL Studio file if you can, or just have someone email that ish to you.

I'm sorry but that dude was an ******* and got what he deserved in this.

Now he's probably gonna post tomorrow sayin I got ****ty beats and I need to stop and I'm fat and ugly.

WELL, I ain't jackin another man's beat and claiming it as my own.

Last edited:
C-Tease said:
i'm at work and youtube is blocked...
can somebody type what was shown and said?

SUMBODI LIED And somebody didn't Somebody tried and some body didn't. You aint missin MUUUUUCHHHHHH! Get them Hrs.!!!!!

when you get paid after you win in court, dont forget us at FP that supported you ! buy us stuff

Mev_The_Producer said:
*sits back & shakes head while sipping on kool-aid and hitting the refresh button*

=]

like 3 days ago everybody was like mannnnn, u aint make dat beat.... now everybody like get u money bro...........my have the tables turnt....dats wuts up

Back