Reason 5: Copy and pasting devices

R

rhypeHype

I am just starting out and I have been experimenting and doing trial and error on different sounds etc. I can copy over the drum roll etc, but when I copy and paste a device either A) it doesn't come up on the mixer and thus no sound, or B) I make a new combinator, copy the devices to that from the original combinator and it does come up on the mixer, I draw out a new square on the track, or copy to track and copy the piano roll/ sounds from the original and play it. Nothing, no sound nothing, even though there is tangible effects + sounds there. I have watched tutorial videos but I haven't gotten the simple grasp on how to properly copy and paste a device and sound to a new track lane, any help would be super appreciated! :hello:

Also first time posting so if I am in the wrong thread area / violating posting rules let me know so I can know for next time.

first up hit your tab key when inside reason; this will flip the rack around so that you can see what "wiring' has been applied to the devices you have copied.

you are describing what sounds like a copy that is not copying the wiring to the new version of the devices, simply connect up the cop so that it matches the the original and you will be good to go.

For more info read up on the rack in the operational manual.....

Back