Real8: 2pac's Death Mystery

watch the video of tyson, tupac, and suge..its from the fight, the same day he got shot..
i read,
him and suge left to a mansion and changed to go to some club after the fight.. on the way there the vehicle got shot up...
but that picture of pac and suge in suits is from the fight, and the same night of the shooting

[/ATTACH]

these are the same pictures , his ''last picture'' is fake
so 2pac ain`t dead ,you`ll see

Thos don't look the same to me.. of course it is the same person so it look the same, obviously..

LOL, good try tho.. RIP PAC..

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

very simular tho, never noticed Pac had a crooked eye like big.. till now..

"I also just felt like, somethin was gonna happen to me, because I'm paranoid; and I put it in my videos. . . It was a prophecy. I had a prophecy, about my death. That's why I like to go in the studio and do three songs a day. Get things ready. If I die or whatever it can happen. If anything were to happen to me, there are albums ready to go. So it's all good. I felt as though the only thing that can kill me, is death, and even then my music will live forever."

"Comin to grips with my past, it was hard. I don't feel like what I did was so evil, I just feel like the way I was livin and my mentality was a part of my progression to be a man. But, you grow, we all grow, we're made to grow, either you evolve or you disappear. I don't wanna be forgotten; I'll always be a troublemaker to some people. But, I still get love from my community. I owe em' everything, that's where I owe everything, to the hood. I got love there, I got love from thugs and the street dudes; and that kinda focuses me back on what I should be doin. . . layout the real map on the world and how it is. The message is: young black males can do anything, if you just give us a shot, stop tryna beat us down, and to my homeboys, we need to be in control of ourselves."

"I'm not sayin I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain, that will change the world. So, keep ya head up. Do what you gotta do, and then. . . inside of you, I'll be reborn."

Eternal - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Trivia of the day

y'all kno that jimmy Henchman (Games Manager) was behind the shooting in the quad studios?

He hired King tut from BK and i think Haitian Jack from Queens to do the work.

Jack was informant for the Feds too n they ain't did shit about it...

U want Proof?

Listen to Hail Mary...

**** y'all! ya know what song im talkin bout ;)

Also listen to 50 Cent's Many men where fif say's:

"When Pac got shot, i got a kyte from the Pen that told me tut got knocked"

Now where it get's interesting:

Mike Tyson (who was mad cool with pac) was the best friend of a guy called Daryll "Hamo" Baum who was behind 50 Cent's infamous shooting...he got Murked about 2 - 3 weeks after the shooting by some cats outta brooklyn who're calling themselfs CMB (Cash Money Brothers)...

Now he shot Fif for Supreme as many people know because of ghetto Qu'ran! Now Supreme on the Other Hand used to do business with Haitian Jack n dem guys Pac hung out with while he was in Queens shooting Above the Rim...

More Trivia: Waka Flockas Uncle "Bimmy" used to be part of the Supreme Team from Queens back in the Day...

Last edited:
Trivia of the day

y'all kno that jimmy Henchman (Games Manager) was behind the shooting in the quad studios?

He hired King tut from BK and i think Haitian Jack from Queens to do the work.

Jack was informant for the Feds too n they ain't did shit about it...

U want Proof?

Listen to Hail Mary...

Thats not exactly concrete proof.

Back