Real8: 2pac's Death Mystery

You people forgot to realize that power is in the people.. in order for illuminati plans to work they need to deceive us and make us kill each others..
also people think that illuminati is some supernatural wicked **** but truth is they are just greedy evil but educated people who find way to run everything and **** on gods people... there is also war on Christianity and they hate us same way they hate black people... and thats was one of many other things why they killed 2pac..
he dissrespected the "game"
search on youtube
"tupac exposing illuminati"

well BET is doin a good job....Black teens are sure cleaning out their own race.....sad.... my own kind is killin my own fellow brothers....

^^^They do that without BET funding black colleges, aids awareness, and making donations to multiple charities for people of color.

WTF on BET is advocating negativity? Their shows about black kids in college? Their shows about rich black kids in SoCal? Their video countdown show that shows the videos viewers request and gives kids a chance to show their performing talents? Their reruns of Fresh Prince, The game, and Everybody hates Chris?

It's stupid at this point. Aaron McGruder made y'all puppets to his stupidity. I could say Lifetime is set up to keep middle age housewives "brainwashed". What about ESPN? MSNBC and all thier shows about catching predators and locking people up?

The rea conspiracy....G4 and their video game reviews and Ninja Warrior? No one wants to watch Ninja Warrior, but then it comes on, while you're searching for something else to watch, you realize no one can clear the obstacle course, then you think maybe the next guy will, then comes an asian chick in spandex and you were just watching Olivia Munn on a commercial, so you not turning from that sh*t. Then when that goes off you say, cool. Time to turn, but wait...'tonight on Cheaters, this fat black chick catches her man and spits in his face!?!?! You gotta see that trainwreck through...movies that don't suck? Robocop 3. Holy sh*t, you can't turn from that if you wanted to! Then XPlay. They reviewing some game you thought about getting and Bam! Attack of the Show creeps up, and you gotta watch that!

They targeted BET to throw you off course, man. Quit being blind! G4 is the true devil of TV!!!

^^^They do that without BET funding black colleges, aids awareness, and making donations to multiple charities for people of color.

WTF on BET is advocating negativity? Their shows about black kids in college? Their shows about rich black kids in SoCal? Their video countdown show that shows the videos viewers request and gives kids a chance to show their performing talents? Their reruns of Fresh Prince, The game, and Everybody hates Chris?

It's stupid at this point. Aaron McGruder made y'all puppets to his stupidity. I could say Lifetime is set up to keep middle age housewives "brainwashed". What about ESPN? MSNBC and all thier shows about catching predators and locking people up?

The rea conspiracy....G4 and their video game reviews and Ninja Warrior? No one wants to watch Ninja Warrior, but then it comes on, while you're searching for something else to watch, you realize no one can clear the obstacle course, then you think maybe the next guy will, then comes an asian chick in spandex and you were just watching Olivia Munn on a commercial, so you not turning from that sh*t. Then when that goes off you say, cool. Time to turn, but wait...'tonight on Cheaters, this fat black chick catches her man and spits in his face!?!?! You gotta see that trainwreck through...movies that don't suck? Robocop 3. Holy sh*t, you can't turn from that if you wanted to! Then XPlay. They reviewing some game you thought about getting and Bam! Attack of the Show creeps up, and you gotta watch that!

They targeted BET to throw you off course, man. Quit being blind! G4 is the true devil of TV!!!

A black college show showing kids beating and cussing out each. And don't forget the flamboyant gay man that has to be added for entertainment.

Showing Menace To Society and Boyz In The Hood right after 106 and Park almost everyday of the week......That'll help stop violence.

A show about stuck up rich kids and their boogie parents which make the poor kids that watch want to covet, mimic, idolize,, and imitate somebody that they'll most likely never be. A bunch of stuck up heavens. Wow, what nice family programming.

Aids awareness. Okay, you show a commercial about wearing condoms. 106 and Park comes back on and you got booty shaking, get me pregnant, touch by body, suck it, rub it, videos right in your face. Wow, thanks for making me aware then making me lust which increases by chance of catching it.

^^^You watch it enough to now, "saved guy".

http://www.google.com/search?q=BET+...ox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA

Alot of effort to make people aware. Best you can do is blame them for the content of the videos their viewers vote on a countdown.

And don't act like BET is the only channel that shows videos, and don't act like movies like Menace and Boyz in the Hood had no messages to them.

A black college show that's been on multiple seasons showing what kids in college really do...hmmmm....so uninspiring. And what? 1 fight every 2 seasons. I think I seen 1 gay guy out all the seasons they've had, but I don't watch religiously enough to confirm.

You stretching.

Rich kids? You never been to SoCal. Most of them is just well off. Diversify your region of expertese. If you only think poor, of course you'd think kids can't be inspired to want more by watching a show.

No fair to show spoiled well off black kids. let's just turn to MTV and watch spoiled wealthy white kids who get SL5's for turning 16 and get mad because they wanted the 600 or they got the wrong color.

Stick your nose back in a bible and STFU.

man every rapper is brainwashing young kids everywhere....i'm a high school senior.... all u hear is drugs....guns....killin.... i remember when it was jus ay yo lets get at that gal right there(i still do that lol) but now every cat that u used to hoop wit ain't got time cause they jus don got the wrong thing....its from home....its the music they are surrounded by... its their siblings that have been brainwashed all the time too and decide to get they lil bro or sis.... i can't say lifetime or anything cause i'm a young black teen bro.... i only can talk about what i'm surrounded by...so don't call my statement stupid jus because i don't throw stones at the glasses houses i've never been in..... if i was a young white girl i prolly would blame lifetime.... but i'm not.... i can say its the music cause i kno about what the hell i'm livin bro....

^^^I was in high school over 10 years ago. We were worse than you guys. Statistics show that factually. We got to talking about guns, drugs, and killing at 12. 15 if you were late as hell to the party. We was cool, cause by 21, we were either locked up, dead, on probation, or moved on. Now the same guys I seen catch bodies and get away with it work at cubicles and talk all proper, or they just got home and scared to go back. It all evens out and life still goes on. We all still bumpin hip hop tho. :cheers:

You naive and got alot of the world to see if you think music of 2009 is what leads to that. What song, "You're a Jerk?" "Crank Dat"? or are your homeboys the only people in america bumping 50 Cent and actually beleive he still getting down to be speaking real sh*t, lol. I may have beleived you if this was 96 and I won't there 1st hand to know your society opens those doors, not a CD you pop in.

Ain't nothing f**king with the gang and crack epidemics of the late 80s. Guess we blame that on MC Hammer, Doug E Fresh and Rev Run? :cheers:

Last edited:
^^^I was in high school over 10 years ago. We were worse than you guys. Statistics show that factually. We got to talking about guns, drugs, and killing at 12. 15 if you were late as hell to the party.

You naive and got alot of the world to see if you think music of 2009 is what leads to that. What song, "You're a Jerk?" "Crank Dat"? or are your homeboys the only people in america bumping 50 Cent and actually beleive he still getting down to be speaking real sh*t, lol. I may have beleived you if this was 96 and I won't there 1st hand to know your society opens those doors, not a CD you pop in.

Man ain't nobody naive.... i'm livin it.... u lived it.... u think jus cause niggas dancin mean they ain't killin lol.... come on bro.... all i can speak about is mississippi....

^^^You watch it enough to now, "saved guy".

http://www.google.com/search?q=BET+...ox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA

Alot of effort to make people aware. Best you can do is blame them for the content of the videos their viewers vote on a countdown.

And don't act like BET is the only channel that shows videos, and don't act like movies like Menace and Boyz in the Hood had no messages to them.

A black college show that's been on multiple seasons showing what kids in college really do...hmmmm....so uninspiring. And what? 1 fight every 2 seasons. I think I seen 1 gay guy out all the seasons they've had, but I don't watch religiously enough to confirm.

You stretching.

Rich kids? You never been to SoCal. Most of them is just well off. Diversify your region of expertese. If you only think poor, of course you'd think kids can't be inspired to want more by watching a show.

No fair to show spoiled well off black kids. let's just turn to MTV and watch spoiled wealthy white kids who get SL5's for turning 16 and get mad because they wanted the 600 or they got the wrong color.

Stick your nose back in a bible and STFU.

LOL:cry:

LMAO!!!!!!!

this made me laugh cause i could actually see you tweakin out watchin G4. And yes Olivia Munn is something special.

^^^yes she is. But they knew that when they put her on the show for ratings...no...that's too logical...I meant they put her there to "brainwash us". :cheers:

Everybody needs to wake up and realise the truth that Tupac is alive and well, if you need proof just listen to the 7 day theory album backwards, You must to do this whilst standing on your head upside down in your bedroom in complete darkness with one hand grabbing your crotch and chanting the words hee hee, you will then see all the clues.

Everybody needs to wake up and realise the truth that Tupac is alive and well, if you need proof just listen to the 7 day theory album backwards, You must to do this whilst standing on your head upside down in your bedroom in complete darkness with one hand grabbing your crotch and chanting the words hee hee, you will then see all the clues.

Yo I just tried this, but I used a pillow under my head for support and nothign happened. :mad:
I didn't get any clues or secret messages.

Yo I just tried this, but I used a pillow under my head for support and nothign happened. :mad:
I didn't get any clues or secret messages.

Your not supposed to use the pillow man! it does not allow the energy to come through :rolleyes:

Back