Real shit here. Why do women like drug dealers so much

Those chicks are looking for "service providers".

Aww damn..There it is. lol

On sum real sh*t tho, All women seek security in their men...so be secure in yourself, but keep in mind, all women have different definitions of security....

Stay away from girls who look at cars driving by and stay away from girls who are attracted shiny things and you'll be alright.

Stay away from girls who look at cars driving by and stay away from girls who are attracted shiny things and you'll be alright.

Yep, there will always be a new car for her to look at.

... also, women will do different things depending on the situation. They will do some wild ish if they don't think anyone will find out.

I remember being at a bar with another friend of mine and one of our homies' girl showed up with a friend. Me, being the gentleman that I am talked about the homie the whole time after she told me to sit with them. My friend broke out with her friend who was also dating another dude we knew. He said that nobody could phugg her, even the dude she was dating, so he wanted to see if she would let him hit. This left me and the other chick alone in the bar. I still kept talking up dude and then the chick just broke with "Let's go back to your room"... I almost fell off of the bar stool, I ran out to the car and told dude we were headed back to the barracks. I had that chick drinking a warm 40 oz. out of a wine glass, lol. She said "this is really romantic" in a sarcastic way. Then she laid back on the bed and said "come sit over here", lol.

Well...

Somehow dude found out and he asked me about it, lol. He said "Rome, just tell me the truth so when I confront this beeyatch she can't lie" ... I had to confess that I had been jumpin' up in it.

Last edited:
I never smashed one of my homies girls. Even after they weren't together. I don't have too many people I consider friends, I wouldn't do that to one of them...

But I used to smash the shyt out of other dudes girls. It's different when it's "corny dude she wit'" than when it's ya boy.

I coulda smashed one of my best friends chick, she used to call me everytime he messed up and tell me she wish he was like me. I'd ignore all that shyt, lol.

Not knockin it, I just couldn't do it. I could never f**k a girl I dated's sister, close friend, ect. either. My own ethics I guess.

I never smashed one of my homies girls. Even after they weren't together. I don't have too many people I consider friends, I wouldn't do that to one of them...

But I used to smash the shyt out of other dudes girls. It's different when it's "corny dude she wit'" than when it's ya boy.

I coulda smashed one of my best friends chick, she used to call me everytime he messed up and tell me she wish he was like me. I'd ignore all that shyt, lol.

Not knockin it, I just couldn't do it. I could never f**k a girl I dated's sister, close friend, ect. either. My own ethics I guess.

Very noble and honorable of you Deranged, lol.

I remember this one chick that was dating a dude I used to ride around with. She came by looking for him and pulled up beside my car. I had two friends with me. She asked me where her "boyfriend" was and I told her that he went to the airport to pick up another one of our friends. She told me that she had a new apartment and needed somebody to help her move. Me with my dumbass said "Oh, we'll help you move..." then she looked at me funny and said "Not THEM, YOU..." I still didn't get it, lol. My friend said "Rome... she is trying to give you some ass dude..." I said "Ohhhhh... !!!" then I told her that I had some keys to an apartment right then and my friends hopped out and she said "Where is it?" I said "Follow Me..."

She talked hella trash about dude. She said he used to give damn near his whole pay check.

Well... ya know what happened.

Dude found out the next day, lol. She played the ish off because I told him that I saw her at the mall holding some dudes hand and then I saw him putting gas in her car. He said "She told me you tried to get at her... she said you told her she should be with you" I was like "Nigga wtf?" That dude was whupped.

She told her friends too. A few days later I was at the store buying some CD's and they were in there. I knew all of 'em, it was about 8 of them and they always rolled together. I would always talk to 'em but they started acting a lot more friendly towards me after that incident, lol. Ish was weird. We used to laugh and joke and now they were making googly eyes at me and ish. I hooked one of 'em up with the dude from the first story. We didn't trip over that stuff. He was like "Thanks dawg, she bad as hell !"

I didn't care if dudes hit the chicks I was dating, lol. I remember that one of the dudes that was in the car that day had a chick I was hitting in his room feeding her peach snapps and shit. Nigga had the lights low and slow shit playing. I walking in and they both looked surprised. I was like "Oh... excuse me y'all" lol. I told dude to beat it up. Ho showed up in my building knocking on my door and I sent her back to his room. She was like "I don't wanna go..." I was like "Bytch, GIT!". Dude had been telling her every move I made... even the one from the story above. Watch them old fake azz back seat ridin' nuggaz. I was still cool with him though. She didn't mean that much to me. The ones I really liked... I didn't bring them around them mofo's lol. I kept them far away.

... it's not like I pursued any of 'em. They put it out there and I snatched it up. I don't think anybody got hurt over it. Chicks used to ride around the base trolling for any dudes standing outside. They were all somebody's girlfriends... pass 'em around.

Last edited:

Just like Rome said. very noble - indeed.

In my current state of mind, I feel that. I can't get down like that no mo. but in my younger days, I was a beast, I just didn't give a fcuk. If she was too long a looker, i took her. lol. It was never personal, it was always the business. Sh*t, on the flip side tho, I used to purposely bring girls around 'the boyz' just to see if they could peel them away (testin my mackin skilz lol) I felt like "if they could take her, she wasn't meant for me," lol. Seriously, cats be handcuffin these freaks trying to 'fix em' - hoping they'd 'change'..yea right.. i work differently tho, If she got flaws (eg: promiscuous, bad drinking behavior, dumb, etc..) I wanted to find out sooner then later. Keeps you from dealing with bullshit and looking like a cat when she fcuks up, because you and I both know, its only a matter of time..

Last edited:
I feel ya Traxx.

We were like that on the military base because people left everyday. You couldn't really get attached to chicks because you may be outta there the next day and when the cats away - the mouse will play. We knew that about the whole situation so those dudes that did fall for those "base jumpers" were just setting themselves up anyway. One chick we knew had an 8x10 photo of a dude from a different service every month on top of her TV. We went over there and she had some Navy dudes photo on there, next month Air Force and when my potna started messing with her she asked him for a photo but he didn't give her one, lol. It was the Army's turn I guess.

I had another friend from HS that showed up in WA state!!! small damn world. He came here with another dude we went to school with. They got an apartment together. The other dude got hooked up with one of my wife's friends. Then they broke up. He met this Cambodian chick and she told him that if he went out with our other friend that he had to be home at 10:30pm!!! lol. He thought she was crazy and broke out and got drunk and came back at 2am and crashed out. He said she was sitting up waiting with her Mom there... then it got ugly. He said he looked up from the bed and six cops had guns pointed in his face and were screaming ish at him. She had told the cops dude had threatened to kill her, wow. How does this tie in? Dude got locked up. The other dude I knew didn't have anybody to hang out with so he started calling me. I was going to the club with him and the chick our friend DUMPED. When we got to her place she was getting dressed and we were in her living room chillin'. The dude said "Ol boy is in jail so I'm gonna see if she'll let me hit, you don't mind leaving do you?" I got up and bounced but I thought it was foul that he was going to try to get at her knowing one of our REAL... key word REAL friends used to mess with her, lol. I don't know what happened but I don't think he was successful. Dude got out after 90 days - no job, no apartment, no nothing and the Cambodian chick paid for everything for awhile but still wanted to control dude. He left and went to Florida and found some other "controlling looking" chick and had a kid (I know he has 4 that I know about all over the place). They had been friends for YEARS!!! and dude still wanted his leftovers... smh. Foul.

Last edited:
They had been friends for YEARS!!! and dude still wanted his leftovers... smh. Foul.

I know the type. No boundary havin as$ mofos lol. I even had a few friends that were the "you could hit if you want" type of cats. One time I slid through to one of my boyz house and he answered the door with his shirt comin out his zipper and baby in the background wrapped up in a blanket talkin bout "Its cool if you wanna come in and hit, she want it." I was like nah, i'm coo. lol ...........

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Got another one for ya:

One time, this one piece had it out for me after I said I was done. She would do anything and everything in an attempt to piss me off..little did she know that (again:) I didn't give a fcuk. With that in mind, I had a potna from detroit who was staying out west having a hard time in the female dept so I set it up for him like this - (knowing that she'd prob fcuk him just to try and piss me off -u know the type) - I'd leave him at her house and then bust the "hey something came up and I gotta leave him here with you for a sec" move. -So after being there for like 15mins I drop that bomb and I'm out. From there I went to this other females house a few miles away (you know how we do) and later that night about 2 am I went back 2 check up on him and he was still there....lol Next morning that fool called in sick to work. I called him up at her number and he answered and he said "she just went to work, I'm in her bed watching tv, and her moms just made me breakfast."

Last edited:
Back