Real shit here. Why do women like drug dealers so much

A lot of game being dropped in this thread. Props.

More game right here...

Women have lots of insecurities... find out what they are.

Make them feel better about themselves by making their insecurities seem like they're not so bad.

It's the old "Do these jeans make me look fat?" trick. You have to say NO... but if you stop at NO, you lost. You embellish that shit and tell her how pretty she is (even if she ain't... you're with her for some damn reason)

Take every chance you can get to give a compliment. Take every chance you can get to rub her back, ass ... or even feet. I don't do feet. Take every chance you can to give cheap azz WOMAN gifts.... like if you see some flowers for $3.99 buy them shits... the thoughtful gesture will be worth more than $3.99 (should be... unless you're dating a gold diggin' tramp)

If she cooks for you, thank her after every meal and tell her how good that shit was... even if it wasn't good.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

P.S.: I have NEVER had a beeyatch that didn't want me. Well, one acted like she didn't because she said she didn't know if she wanted to get back with her ex.... then that ho came trolling at the club after I met my wife (wasn't married yet). She would watch my wife go to the bathroom and run up on me and say shit like "She don't let you dance???" so I danced with the ho because she checked my manhood and she was trying to grind on me and shit. Bytch kick rocks.

Last edited:
if you dont know the answer, ur better off not knowing anyway

P.S.: I have NEVER had a beeyatch that didn't want me.

Real talk, I never got dudes who could go with that shyt.

I remember liking this chick a while, since like 6th grade. When my money was right, she was in my face, when times was hard she'd act embarrassed if I walked up to her in the hallways in school. The summer before 10th grade I saw her on the bus went over to talk to her, she started diggin my outfit and jewelry(had a lil music/dope money by then)I ended up transferring with her, went to her crib with her.

I smashed, but it was so wack because she didn't wanna f**k me, she wanted to f**k a dude with "my status". It was like, "let's do this so we can be "together". Like seconds afterwards she askin if she can wear my chain, "f**k no". Wanna go with me to the mall next time I go. Wanna know if I can get her a few outfits for school.

I knew this girls since 6th grade. Gave her the lil valentines cards... One time word got out(thru one of her friends) that I had a crush on her and she walked into my homeroom and wrote on a chalkboard she didn't like me and would never date me, lol. Gave her a sincere hug when her grandma died. Helped her with her homework a few times, but she didn't relate to me on anything but clothes and money. I saw that and instantly couldn't feel no type way about her anymore. Was confused why I ever did.

She seen my money and popularity changing and me becoming a lil more in the "in circle" than she was and all that "never date me" shyt changed. But that was a wakeup call, because after that, I never really checked for her again. She ain't like me but so much, cause only time she spoke to me was in passing was to say shyt like "I like your shoes" and about a month into school talking to her 2 times a week in passing, I started talking to another chick and realized she was telling people WE WERE DATING, WTF?

Last I heard she live in the projects with a couple kids by a dude in jail in texas for traffiking. Last I seen, she was a mess, but still trying to pull off "looking fly" and "having swag" in her 30s living off a government check.

Just a random ramble. Some message in there somewhere. Just don't be the dude who has a story like that about MEETING YOUR WIFE. A story like that should always end with you never talking to the chick much again after that.

Last edited:
"Everybody wants to be somebody, but nobody wants to be themselves".

Women like men who are confident and don't need to represent something they are not.
That's the gift real women have - they can see right through your bullshit.
You should be able to learn the same when dealing with women and not just chase a dream
you created in your head. Relationships are about dealing with reality and not just making up some unrealistic scenarios, where you are the knight and she is the princess that needs to be rescued and protected.

And like the quote above clearly says: be yourself. If you need to offer someone something to feel good about yourself, than you are just a check that needs to be cashed in; once the cash is in her hands, why would she need to keep the check? That's of course a metaphor, but some women do this literally; their favorite target are so-called "players" and "ballers" and those that represent something they are not: real men.

When you close your eyes.......well, that's all you really possess and that's all you have to work with anyway.

Over-confident people are all about goals, because they need the validation to stroke their own ego; women like men who don't stand still, do whatever they like, but still, have clear principles they live by.

That's the reason why many chicks like "drug dealers"; they don't pretend to be more than they are and they don't offer more than they can - and many women are self-destructive, because they think that's all they can get and what they get is more than they SHOULD get.
If you think you are the victim, you are just using others to hurt yourself.

So the question is: why do you want to be the "drug dealer"? If you think that's what hos dig, then why don't you simply take the money and have fun with a model-looking call girl?
At least you won't fool yourself into believing she is f**king you because of your "swagga".

If you want a real woman, then you have to find one. And you can only run into one, when you like yourself AND YOUR LIFE enough to be confident and satisfied being YOURSELF.

After all, a real woman will live with you, even on a remote island. A ho won't do that, no matter if you own the island or not. lol

different women like different men.
Some girls like drugdealers. some girls like fighters. some girls like cops. some girls like musicians.

^^^Anybody ever met the girl who likes the guy who loses the fight? That one always wierded me out. Maybe they liked you before you lost, lol. My pride get in the way though, i can't talk to a chick who gave me her number after my eye got blackened while I'm sitting in the nurse's office, lol.

Same time, I've never impressed a chick by whoopin anyone's azz. They just get mad at you for fighting then.

The World Only Cares About What It Can Get from You

Let's say that the person you love the most has just been shot. He or she is lying in the street, bleeding and screaming. A guy rushes up and says, "Step aside." He looks over your loved one's bullet wound and pulls out a pocket knife -- he's going to operate right there in the street.

"OK, which one is the injured one?"

You ask, "Are you a doctor?"

The guy says, "No."

You say, "But you know what you're doing, right? You're an old Army medic, or ..."

At this point the guy becomes annoyed. He tells you that he is a nice guy, he is honest, he is always on time. He tells you that he is a great son to his mother and has a rich life full of fulfilling hobbies, and he boasts that he never uses foul language.

Confused, you say, "How does any of that ****ing matter when my (wife/husband/best friend/parent) is lying here bleeding! I need somebody who knows how to operate on bullet wounds! Can you do that or not?!?"

Now the man becomes agitated -- why are you being shallow and selfish? Do you not care about any of his other good qualities? Didn't you just hear him say that he always remembers his girlfriend's birthday? In light of all of the good things he does, does it really matter if he knows how to perform surgery?

In that panicked moment, you will take your bloody hands and shake him by the shoulders, screaming, "Yes, I'm saying that none of that other shit matters, because in this specific situation, I just need somebody who can stop the bleeding, you crazy ****ing *******."

"I don't get it. Would it help if I put on a lab jacket? Here, one sec, let me just ..."

So here is my terrible truth about the adult world: You are in that very situation every single day. Only you are the confused guy with the pocket knife. All of society is the bleeding gunshot victim.

If you want to know why society seems to shun you, or why you seem to get no respect, it's because society is full of people who need things. They need houses built, they need food to eat, they need entertainment, they need fulfilling sexual relationships. You arrived at the scene of that emergency, holding your pocket knife, by virtue of your birth -- the moment you came into the world, you became part of a system designed purely to see to people's needs.

"Here's that shit you needed. Now **** off."

Either you will go about the task of seeing to those needs by learning a unique set of skills, or the world will reject you, no matter how kind, giving and polite you are. You will be poor, you will be alone, you will be left out in the cold.

Does that seem mean, or crass, or materialistic? What about love and kindness -- don't those things matter? Of course.

Really champ? Word for word?
6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person | Cracked.com

Damn the dumb people are random. Did I say I wrote that, lol.

I got it from the site you posted. I posted it here and it's still the realest shit ever wrote

Go here too - www.psychologytoday.com.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Just a random ramble. Some message in there somewhere. Just don't be the dude who has a story like that about MEETING YOUR WIFE. A story like that should always end with you never talking to the chick much again after that.

If you're on FaceBook, your shit is going to EVENTUALLY be F'D up.

might be today or tomorrow...

Bytches come back like Jesus ... they will rise again.

I had one that AUTHENTICALLY just wanted to be friends and see what I was up to now-a-days. A straight up NERD (fine though).

... wife had a damn fit!!!! after seeing her pictures, lol. I did the good 'ol "I ain' fightin' over your azz..." and she understood. She told me all about her life in her final reply.

Phugg FaceBook.

Last edited:
I agree BiggRome, it's fantastic advice, and I'm glad you posted it, but it seems like if you're going to copy and paste it word for word, you might as well credit the original author.

Rome smarter than y'all think.

He's gonna relate this to sampling and f**k y'alls minds up. It really is the same thing 9 times out of 10. I still sample though, I break plenty of petty laws in a day...nothing that would even land me jail time, i'm talking walking thru grass with a sign on it that says not to, only tipping the waiter if they do a good job, drinking moonshine, talking in a courtroom when they've told you "NO TALKING"...stabbing people, but not killing them...small time stuff, lol, why not? But good point being made. Breaking the law isn't so bad.

Again, i sample.

Lol. :cheers:

I figured it out with women, If you a nice guy.. they'll lead you on and talk to you when they bored and have no one else to talk to, and you'll be in the friend zone.

If you a badxss, an A.hole to the ladies, have talent, etc. And ignore them and treat them like they ain't sh*t to you, they will be all on your d*ck hitting you up all the time, and acting flirtatious. Trust me, I started out a nice guy. I know this. And I don't mean being an ******* 24/7, you got to mix it up, if you mean all the time, they going give up.

Rome smarter than y'all think.

He's gonna relate this to sampling and f**k y'alls minds up. It really is the same thing 9 times out of 10. I still sample though, I break plenty of petty laws in a day...nothing that would even land me jail time, i'm talking walking thru grass with a sign on it that says not to, only tipping the waiter if they do a good job, drinking moonshine, talking in a courtroom when they've told you "NO TALKING"...stabbing people, but not killing them...small time stuff, lol, why not? But good point being made. Breaking the law isn't so bad.

Again, i sample.

Lol. :cheers:

With music being free and mixtape driven, I can't knock sampling as much because "labels" don't have to turn it down out of fear of being sued. It's going straight to the net and the chances of people tracking how much money was made, paid or exchanged are pretty small. Nobody would spend courtroom money on lawyers trying to track down a producer with an elusive name.

There's not even anything thing to "pull from the shelves"... so I guess sampling is back in full effect. My knock used to be from the financial standpoint of having to clear samples. It's not going to be worth any labels / artist time to sue anybody.

Sample Away! It's back! because the internet screwed them over.

People have played around with PhotoShop and got awesome at graphics right in their bedrooms, people have phugged around with FruityLoops and got awesome right in their bedrooms, they have advertising outlets like Youtube, Twitter and Facebook and Soundcloud so phugg a distributor....

Sampling lawsuits just took an L.

Back