Ray J - I Hit It First (Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Diss)

i look at it as niggas breaking the code lol... man man i could go all day on stuff like this haha... SAVING HOES IS A NO NO

i look at it as niggas breaking the code lol... man man i could go all day on stuff like this haha... SAVING HOES IS A NO NO

?????????????
find a wife
is what I say
why is everyone worrying about others relationships they should worry about finding a rib
and a whore is someone who has sex for money as a profession

-Coach Antonio

"I had her head going North and her ass going South but now baby choose to go West"
LMFAO!!! OH HELL NAH! His Struggle is Real!
:cry::cry::cry:

What code? The rich people code? And you are about to enter the entertainment biz.......you could be the next dude Ray J go in on. Ray J singing "Fred......I put yo lady to bed..yeeeeaaaaaaah!" It goes deeper than us average people code when you dealing with millionares. They have their own code. The business move code.

Ray J was trying to make love to her like it was a video shoot for a music video and shit. lol! He wasn't doing it for Kim or himself.......he did it for his little groupies. "This how I get down ladies....watch my technique....I call this Rayjutzu.....this could be you ladies. Ray J was trying to get an Oscar in that pussy. But Ray J was a pawn. lol!

Get some of this in yall life. These rappers have messed up yall heads.

Joe one of the most underratedest MFers in the game.

Last edited:
Hella dumb. Ray J is looking for attention.. Nobody's looking for him or his music so he goes at a female who is now much more hella paid and relevant in the media than he and Kanye should shoot back? Hell no, he should point out how desperate dood looks and sounds.. It's either a case of first class HATING, or super dooper desperation. Either way, no one would even talk about Ray J or his song if he hadn't dissed. I remember people said Kimmy K used Ray J for his status to be seen. Seems like Ray has a similar need these days. IJS

If anything Ray J is the one who looks bad after this. It looks like he's hurt that Kim ain't with him no more. So Kanye kinda comes off as the winner without doing anything. I mean Kanye has the woman, a kid on the way, and success while Ray J is sitting there saying well I was her ex almost ten years ago. lol loser move

If anything Ray J is the one who looks bad after this. It looks like he's hurt that Kim ain't with him no more. So Kanye kinda comes off as the winner without doing anything. I mean Kanye has the woman, a kid on the way, and success while Ray J is sitting there saying well I was her ex almost ten years ago. lol loser move

he got paid pretty well off of his reality shows???????

but no one knows Ray J wasn't a megastar in my mind
Brandy wasn't a megastar in my mind
neither had the cross over audience

I'm not racist at all but
you ask a 40 year old white lady who Ray J or Brandy is and they be like who

ask them who Kanye West is most will know and of course they know Kim K.

-Coach Antonio

Lowkey, all Kanye is gonna think about now is that Ray j was deep into his baby mama... He maybe finna realize the mother of his kid is a hoe.

It's an ignorant record but it feels like a spoof.. Ray is a fool for this one.

Last edited:
no matter what kind of love you may have for your woman... once that video pop up repeatedly in your head.... something overcomes you... maybe loving these hoes make you forget they past for real... i heard they have some kinda voodoo on ya... but oh well... Kim must have that little thing from Men In Black... and it worked on everybody but my boy RAY RAY hahahahahahahahah ....#BawseShit

Idk why Ye would make that move...Ye had some chicks, but Kim got the cake...and thats only the ppl that are known of...jeez.

Back