Ray J - I Hit It First (Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Diss)

PeezyBeatz

IN DUE SEASON!!

RAY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SONG OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets start 2014 cause 2013 is over lol

If anything dude lost... how you still talking about Kim Kardashian after all these years?

man ion care about all that.... when it boil down to it... someone saved a ho... thats a no no... haha all time loss in my eyes

Ye might've saved a ho, but based on this track it's sounding like Ray would've did it himself if Ye didn't beat him to it lol

Or I guess it could be looked at as a hoe saving Ray J....

I don't know why we as black men have to keep on dissin each other and each others women. If you at the age of 20, I don't care what woman you get, she's going to hAVE BEEN WITH SOMEONE ELSE. And I don't care how many haters Kim K has, she still a badd ass biotch. Props to Kanya for recognizin.

Just look at that pic !!!

Great.........another cocky one line verse from Kanye for people to go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!" The only way Kanye is going to respond. What yall want Kanye to do........walk around the stage ranting for 20 minutes? It's 2013......women are making movies with their "fuuck buddies" who they feel are more than just a fuuck buddy. I only mess with women that don't know how to deal with technology. So if she got a touch screen I don't respond. If she got a phone with buttons and poly ringtone sounds......I'll consider.

Last edited:
That's what it takes to diss a man..? lol. Ray J keeps that pussy on one hell of a pedestal...

This desperation to stay relevant is hilarious.

lol yall must be old or sum... this pretty darn funny to me haha

I think it's hilarious.......in a "look at this Americanized ((BAFFOON))" kind of way. Dude that said the word baffoon in a thread should make a song called Baffoon...straight up! lmao! That shit would kill the charts, SON! No joke.

Got to find me a wife over seas somewhere. Where loyalty still exist. These little girls ain't even 12 years old yet......all on facebook....all into the T.V......trying to act like their momma influence by the same thing. So like dude said earlier.....their is a certain age where the bullshit stops..........but dudes are blinded by America's ways. The ass, the tits, the face, the body......young ladies have turned their selves into game instead of future wives. As long as the young man looks like Ray J or got power or money...she will open them legs up preparing for her mental fantasy world.....while cheating on her boyfriend. She can have bumps all on that bald headed pussy....dudes will still fire it up from the back because of that ass. Dudes will pay a tranny $20 to fire that thang up....because of that ass. Destined for herpes and warts and taco meat and sliced tomatos and shit.....for that ass. Gaga said she want your disease. She wasn't the only one. Shit is getting serious out here. Sorry to ruin fun with some things to think about......because now it's to a point that people don't care as long as it don't kill them they don't feel threatened. Pissin fire and it's all good because he got 3 minutes with that ass. In pain like a mug like "fuuck a doctor". In the public bathroom wanting to scream like a little girl SOOO BAD.......great balls of fire!!!! For that ass! Standing on your tip toes because that shit lighting yo ass up. Thinking "man one day this will go away". For that ass. Be careful.

I was a playa back in my day.......but I still wanted that relationship that some of the dudes I went to school with had.....and they still together til this day. That's a blessing to have fellas....you know she ain't going nowhere by now. Being with your broke ass is easy for her because she got YOU. That's a blessing. Because pussy is like water. I used to drink water from the hose outside...shit was good. Then the sink water started tasting like toilet water....you got to put a filter on the shit. Woman forgetting to change the filter on their fridge water and ice....you asking for water.....she giving you smelly water. But you don't care.....because that glass is red, blue, green, got flowers on it, some kind of decoration. You don't care because you thisty....you ask for something to drink......she didn't have a soda, a juice, not even kool aid.....water from that nasty ass fridge. Beggers can't be choosers. Somewhere in the world I know I can drink from the spring GOT DAMMIT!! And it taste good! All the water I want.

Last edited:
Back