Rapper tries to join the Illuminati lol

^^^^^probably smoking that zombie shit.

It's quite possible.

The report said something about dude being a pot head and even that shit can make people lose the plot if they are predisposed toward having a mental illness, which is why I would never encourage people to smoke weed because you can't predict if it's going to snap some shit inside your head or not.

Dude probably talked to his buddy about that Illuminati shit while they smoked a bowl, like ".....and I read on the internet they do this thing called a blood sacrifice." *tilts head at friend* "I wish I was famous."

that zombie dope aka bath salts????????????

this is some serious wack stuff going on..more ppl might try to get on doing this
rapping about then doing it for real
I guess this dude isn't a studio gangsta like Brotha Lynch Hung

-Coach Antonio

This shyt shouldn't make me laugh, but I'm dying right now.

See what happened is...the illuminati put out this story to fool us into thinking they ain't real! Lol.

I bet some stupid f**k at a label gives this kid a record deal while he's behind bars. SMH.

Man, I would never hit someone like that, especially not someone who is so drunk that they pose no real threat, I mean all it takes is dude to hit the concrete wrong and you're in some real deep shit.

yep alot of ppl behind bars because of a manslaughter conviction

-Coach Antonio

truthfully I am glad the dude who got shot survived, but the story is so stupid and funny that you can't help but laughing. Although it makes me question those couple of people I know who do believe in this kind of stuff

Man, I would never hit someone like that, especially not someone who is so drunk that they pose no real threat, I mean all it takes is dude to hit the concrete wrong and you're in some real deep shit.

All depends with me. I have this nano second reaction that gets me mad that I have to make a decision. I hate decisions...so I say fuuck it......all in a nano second. Which usually ends up in half a second of regret........I need to learn ninjutzu...don't want to kill somebody....just want them to see their life flash before their eyes.

Last edited:
I've had so many head injuries.........glad I'm o.k. You hear your head crack in HD....dooooomp. Why I'm so dope on the beats. I have to fall backwards on the concrete a few times head first to switch into R&B mode. That head blow probably made him want to get a PHD. You can hear a babies head hit the floor loud on them project floors SON. "Dooomp!!" We think the baby is dead and start praying to God....run full speed to the room....it didn't hurt him at all. But........later.......a hardhead calls for a soft ass.

Disclaimer: Youngins..........don't fall backwards down the stares so you can make a trap beat....it was a joke.....with a little bit of reality........don't gamble with your life over 808 booms.

Last edited:
All depends with me. I have this nano second reaction that gets me mad that I have to make a decision. I hate decisions...so I say fuuck it......all in a nano second. Which usually ends up in half a second of regret........I need to learn ninjutzu...don't want to kill somebody....just want them to see their life flash before their eyes.

Whenever I have been attacked I usually manage to put my attacker on the ground without hurting them, they tend to become quite reasonable after that.

I haven't been in many fights in my life. A lot of play fighting and slap boxing and shit like that. My worst injury was one of my homeboys grabbin me by my big ass coat and slaming me in the street. then he grabbed me by my coat and shook the shit out of me on the ground. My head hit the street hard like 10 times real fast. We were playing....but I was lucky. He didn't know he was hurtin me and I was trying to play it off like that shit wasn't hurtin......worst pain I ever had in my life. lmao! I got up like it was all cool......I never wanted to experience that shit ever again. I've been jumped plenty of times though......shit was cute compared to my head hittin that concrete uncontrollably. So I learned that day if a dude ever talk shit to me and he has on a big ass coat ....I'mma give him the noggin buster treatment.

Last edited:
the article was pretty stupid

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

this martial arts shit is crazy homie taking a beating lol

LOL i have to laugh at the whole thing not at dude getting shot but the fact that so many people listen to what is said in the world about groups known as the Mason's or the so called Illuminati, really i guess folk just got to have something to talk about to have a story oh well it has worked again cause we are talking about it now. But if you really want to know something about the Mason's do like everybody else research it.

Back