Rapper tries to join the Illuminati lol

yo......... I was expecting this to be a FilnoBEP cartoon or something.......This can't be real life :cry:

glad his "boy" survived tho, hopefully he's not F'ed up in the head over this ish

Last edited:
tumblr_lxar833yza1r7cysao1_500.gif

Clearly he would've had some sort of insight to not to be hanging around the dude to begin with......or not.......god damn edeecation system!

I can see this shit goin down

Rapper goes friends crip, be like yo man, you'll neva guess what I figured out

so dude lets rapper in, all curious

rappers goes on, yo this illuminati shit, man, i know how to get famous

yo foreal ?

ye man, its crazy shit man, ima make that jay-z money

*pulls out 45.*

*bang...bang...bang.........bang*

dude yells "I made it!!"

damn at least he dude survived. It's not really funny it's just sad that someone would be that stupid to think this would REALLY work. I'm just glad that the guy he shot survived.

The rapper is probably like "DAMN IT! I ALMOST HAD IT! IF HE WOULD HAVE DIED I WOULD HAVE MADE IT! ****"

I guess even "God" was like naw, I can't let someone get killed over this retarded shit!

:hmmm: Ummmmm, you do realize that..............nevermind.

Lol dude you are so hellbent on trying to convince me there is no type of higher power it's honestly depressing. You can believe whatever you want man I really don't care. You don't see me pushing my beliefs on anyone else trying to tell them they're wrong. You need to have a serious look at yourself and figure out why any speak of "God" gets you so upset man.

​Why would someone become a rapper to join the Illuminati? All they have to do is pay the money.

If you have a product (quality mixtape / album with all the right gfx and pictures and videos and shit) and quite a few thousand for marketing you WILL blow up. As long as your music is any where near decent. The content can be STUPID AS **** but as long as the beats bang and the mix/master is right you will gain popularity.

And if you promote negative things like selling drugs, doing hard drugs, violence, ****ing hoes without condoms, no school, etc, a major label may pick you up to help keep the dumb ass population brainwashed.

Last edited:
Lol dude you are so hellbent on trying to convince me there is no type of higher power it's honestly depressing. You can believe whatever you want man I really don't care. You don't see me pushing my beliefs on anyone else trying to tell them they're wrong. You need to have a serious look at yourself and figure out why any speak of "God" gets you so upset man.

I was just pointing out how ironic your statement was given the amount of people who have been killed by others in the name of God.

You can believe whatever you want, but once you assert your beliefs as though they are a fact on a public forum you can expect them to be challenged, whether it's God or the Illuminati.

Depressing and upset is for people who have an emotional attachment to their beliefs, I don't think like that so you can't project that onto me and think it makes sense, like if you think Bigfoot or the Illuminati is bullshit would you be acting out of emotion to say so, like what if I said "don't buy Fruity Loops because it has no piano roll or VST support" would you need to be upset to point out that my statement was not factual?

The fact that the guy with the gun was dead serious makes this no laughing matter.

Back