Rapper Shyne endorses Romney... SHYNE DITCHES OBAMA OVER SYRIA & DEPORTATION

I am doing something about it. I am informing and alerting a zombie generation who truly don't know the history of the democratic party. Also, I work within my community.

This discussion alone on this forum has promoted others to engage and think about this election.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

This is just dumb..you need to go hide.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

just a passing joke
Lol seems like you cant handle the truth it was legitimate question the hundreds of countries without presidents

There are no ideal candidates... ever. One guy gets in, people cry. Another guy gets in, people scream. And this has gone on and on since before any of us were born. I get that politics are relatively important, but if you're going to argue about it, I think it's best to realize the GAME is flawed. So arguing about points within that flawed game is futile.

Rather than try to sway people one way or another, we should be uniting to change how we are governed, in general. I bet a counsel of 3 Presidents (different viewpoints) would make for more reasonable decision-making than 1 guy who needs to please 51% of the people. That's just an example, but without a solution, we'll have political civil war for the rest of our lives, and beyond.

Unite.

It's bad enough that many people think the news & government is lying to us.. but the real problem is that they are DIVIDING us. Again, it's easy for these people to make decisions when they KNOW half the people are going to love it, and half will hate it, usually JUST based on party lines.

That's a solid post. However, my problem with this line of thinking is that far too many people use this "we're ****ed either way" mentality as an excuse to be lazy and not get involved. Additionally, there are a lot of people saying things like, "Things are only going to improve if everyone in the U.S. gets their own shit together". While this is true, it's a very easy position to take. It's similar to the environmental groups talking about how global warming can be slowed down if everyone carpools. The sad fact is that people aren't going to. Humans are selfish creatures. Having said that, I think the hype around Ron Paul earlier this year was a good sign that people in the U.S.A. are getting more and more open to the idea of moving away from just a 2 party system. While I don't agree with everything that Paul said, his simply being a presence was definitely a good thing. As un-American as it sounds, I think there should be some kind of basic aptitude test required in order to vote. I'm not saying any kind of in-depth political science exam, but just some objective facts about the candidates and the basic platform that each candidate at least CLAIMS to represent. If you go on facebook, or any website really, people talk about politics like they talk about sports teams. I had to read carefully to see if people are talking about Obama and Romney, or the Eagles and the Giants.

That's a solid post. However, my problem with this line of thinking is that far too many people use this "we're ****ed either way" mentality as an excuse to be lazy and not get involved. Additionally, there are a lot of people saying things like, "Things are only going to improve if everyone in the U.S. gets their own shit together". While this is true, it's a very easy position to take. It's similar to the environmental groups talking about how global warming can be slowed down if everyone carpools. The sad fact is that people aren't going to. Humans are selfish creatures. Having said that, I think the hype around Ron Paul earlier this year was a good sign that people in the U.S.A. are getting more and more open to the idea of moving away from just a 2 party system. While I don't agree with everything that Paul said, his simply being a presence was definitely a good thing. As un-American as it sounds, I think there should be some kind of basic aptitude test required in order to vote. I'm not saying any kind of in-depth political science exam, but just some objective facts about the candidates and the basic platform that each candidate at least CLAIMS to represent. If you go on facebook, or any website really, people talk about politics like they talk about sports teams. I had to read carefully to see if people are talking about Obama and Romney, or the Eagles and the Giants.

I get where that attitude can be construed as "lazy". But when I say "We're screwed either way", I don't mean that it's pointless to vote or anything like that. I mean that I think people put emphasis on Presidential elections as if they are a pulse of the nation. Look how few people vote. There's the Electoral College. Like when we elected Obama, we're suddenly going to be Communists, or if we elect the GOP candidate, we're expecting religion in every classroom, and mandatory church on Sundays, starting immediately in January. It's not like that.

Most of the biggest changes in this country's history were brought about socially, BY THE PEOPLE, with little regard for party politics, and the gov't had no choice but to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely, I wasn't speaking about you in particular. I think in order to boost voting numbers in this day and age, the government is going to have to find some way to make voting more appealing to people. As I said about the Chief Keef ordeal, there's pretty much nothing people won't say or do as long as people are going to think they're cool for it. Give people a redemption code for an official "I voted in the 2012 election" status or tweet, and people will probably turn out in record numbers.

Syria is a stupid reason to switch since they have the same policy on it. It is obvious that Syria is way different than Libya, in US strategic goals. You might start with where it is and how everybody in the area is involved (US/Turkey/Saudis/Quatar/Lebanon/Isreal/Jordan/Iran/France/Russia/China). The US has been actively involved the whole time, and its not been really hidden.

I watched the economic debate between the two. And Shyne needs to step back as do all the posters and ask the most important question.

What is being done to help the AMERICAN economy to remove it from a reccession and get AMERICAN people jobs.

Problem with politics is, they butt their nose in other countries businesses and forget there's a huge percentage of AMERICAN people struggling. It's all bullshit.

If people put their heads together to sort out the shit in USA and make it the number 1 country then that would be ideal. But Nooo. We worry about foreign matters.

Both illuminati puppets anyways. We Lose unless an independent peoples candidate steps up.

What they need to do is change the whole system, get rid of dems and repubs and just have a panel of the most intelligent people running everything, ... our system is old and no one has faith in it....politics has become a joke. Im not even voting this year.

I vote by mail in ballot... fill in the little circles, throw it in the mail. Go Obama.

Over half of the people that vote don't know what they're voting for anyway. It's almost like picking Mayweather or Pacquiao. If you're Filipino - you're picking Pacquiao.... if you're black - more than likely you're going for Floyd. Throw Marquez in there and the Mexicans are going to pick Marquez.

It's a popularity contest and always has been. It's High School King and Queen with a whole lot more power.... or perceived power.

Gene Simmons knows they tried to block everything good Obama tried to pass and now at the end they point the finger at him.

Don't worry though. All of you people that don't vote for candidates that want to help your MIDDLE CLASS / POOR butts out... you'll be paying more next year anyway... $2,425.00 more for ONE of the tax cuts that are about to expire. Romney isn't going to keep the 4.2% Social Security rate in place for you... you're part of that 47% in his mind.

Check it out...

The FICA tax rate, which is the combined social security tax rate of 6.2% and the Medicare tax rate of 1.45%, will be 7.65% for 2013 up to the social security wage base. The maximum social security tax employees and employers will each pay in 2013 is $7,049.40. This will be an increase of $2,425.20 for employees and $223.20 for employers.

2425.20 / 12 = 202.10 LESS for you every month... don't vote just pay.

Last edited:
This definitely is a lie....lol

Here a the historical factual break down

President Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) program.

He promised:

1. That participation would be completely voluntary. It is no longer voluntary.

2. That we would only have to pay 1 percent of the first $1,400 of annual income. Now it is 7.65 percent on the first $90,000.

3. That the money the participants elected to put into the program would be deductible. It’s no longer tax-deductible.

4. Money would only be used to fund the Social Security retirement program, and no other programs. Under President Johnson, the money was moved to the general fund and spent.

5. That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed. Under Clinton and Gore, up to 85 percent of your Social Security was taxed.

Question: Which political party eliminated the income tax deduction for Social Security?

Answer: The Democratic Party.

Q: Which political party started taxing Social Security?

A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the tie-breaking deciding vote as president of the Senate while he was vice president.

Q: Which political party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?

A: That’s right! Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party. Immigrants moved here, and at age 65, began to receive Social Security payments! The Democratic Party gave these payments to them, even though they never paid a dime into it!

Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take your Social Security away, and the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it!

Payroll tax cut scheduled to expire. Workers will pay 6.2% of their income into the Social Security system in 2013, up from 4.2% in 2012. The temporary payroll tax cut expires at the end of December under current law.

http://money.msn.com/retirement/article.aspx?post=b644e696-e528-477b-a931-a5be2479d922

There is no cap on the amount of earnings subject to Medicare taxes. As part of Obamacare, an additional 0.9% Medicare surtax on wages and self-employment income above $250,000 per couple (or $200,000 for a single) is scheduled to kick in on Jan. 1. (The regular Medicare tax paid by the employee is 1.45%, with another 1.45% paid by the employer. The employer also pays a 6.2% Social Security tax on up to the maximum wage base.)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetno...1-7-workers-face-up-to-2425-payroll-tax-hike/

Last edited:
Nobody taxes Social Security, it's unearned income so its not taxed...

Forget it, lol

Social Security History FAQs Internet Myths II

Also, $90,000 was a long time ago

The Social Security Administration (SSA) announced on Tuesday, October 16, 2012, that the 2013 social security wage base will be $113,700, an increase of $3,600 from the 2012 wage base of $110,100

Stop that copying and pasting false info, lol.

Nobody taxes Social Security, it's unearned income so its not taxed...

Forget it, lol

Social Security History FAQs Internet Myths II

Also, $90,000 was a long time ago

The Social Security Administration (SSA) announced on Tuesday, October 16, 2012, that the 2013 social security wage base will be $113,700, an increase of $3,600 from the 2012 wage base of $110,100

Stop that copying and pasting false info, lol.

LOL, YOU JUST POSTED WHAT I POSTED WITH YOUR LINK
with information saying president clinton signed the bill

FACTCHECK .ORG............
STOP LYING TO PEOPLE

FactCheck: Obama's & Romney's Social Security scare

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...Obamas_and_Romneys_Social_Security_scare.html

Last edited:
Vote for Obama or lose $202.10 a month!

Then self-deport yourself like Romney wants you to do.

In effect he's saying "Go back to where you came from!"

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

FACTCHECK .ORG............
STOP LYING TO PEOPLE

I work in a tax department fool. lol.

My site trumps yours because I do this for real !

Payroll Education, Payroll Training, Certification and Payroll Compliance News. | American Payroll AssociationHome

I don't just scour the web doing Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V

Learn about it.

Dude got his FACTS from philly.com, lol

Last edited:
Vote for Obama or lose $202.10 a month!

Then self-deport yourself like Romney wants you to do.

In effect he's saying "Go back to where you came from!"

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I work in a tax department fool. lol.

My site trumps yours because I do this for real !

Payroll Education, Payroll Training, Certification and Payroll Compliance News. | American Payroll AssociationHome

I don't just scour the web doing Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V

Learn about it.

Dude got his FACTS from philly.com, lol

factcheck.org

You are claiming Romney is has something to do with Social Security rates going up and that is not true.

Also those tax cuts you love so much that are about to expire came from BUSH

Last edited:
Romney's 5 point plan is...

He points all five fingers at you and in the direction your ancestors came from and says "GIT!"

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

factcheck.org

You are claiming Romney is has something to do with Social Security rates going up and that is not true.

I'm saying Romney won't keep the 4.2% rate in place for employees. Barack did 2x's.

Barack may not be able to do it again but Romney WON'T attempt to do it at all.

Your vote is worth $2425.00 or $202.10 a month. It's up to you.

Don't forget that 47% comment. People will be fighting in the street over bologna. The US will look like those war zones you see on TV.

Republicans picked McCain over Romney last time... that should say something in itself.

Why was Paul Ryan pretending to wash CLEAN dishes... deceivers

http://www.inquisitr.com/365162/pau...-romney-camp-already-painted-as-out-of-touch/

Last edited:
Romney's 5 point plan is...

He points all five fingers at you and in the direction your ancestors came from and says "GIT!"

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I'm saying Romney won't keep the 4.2% rate in place for employees. Barack did 2x's.

Barack may not be able to do it again but Romney WON'T attempt to do it at all.

Your vote is worth $2425.00 or $202.10 a month. It's up to you.

Don't forget that 47% comment. People will be fighting in the street over bologna. The US will look like those war zones you see on TV.

WRONG AGAIN!

Mitt’s proposals will not raise taxes and will not affect today’s seniors or those nearing retirement.

Social Security | Mitt Romney for President

Straight from the man's website....

Stop lying, cause you blindly support Obama.... cause he black.
What a stupid reason to vote for somebody...... Cause of race AND I AM BLACK

Last edited:
So did the economy.

I'm saying somebody extended them.

Obama Signs Bill To Extend Bush Tax Cuts - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

^^^^

... Romney won't do anything of the sort.

You just said it. The 'Republican Ideas"...... Obama extended.
Not a Democratic One........... cause they all suck.

To vote for somebody,
cause they look well and black..... is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
Obama groupie love is sick.

They played a good game on black people and most of us feel for it hook, line and sinc.

Unlike Obama, Romney "owned real businesses".... not piggy backing off the opposition to get a rep.
Has been in charge of stuff past governmental stuff.

Obama ain't shit, but a freakin community organizer.
One term senator who voted 'present' all the time and never showed up .

What the **** is that?

You need to wake up for real.

Last edited:
Back