Rapper Shyne endorses Romney... SHYNE DITCHES OBAMA OVER SYRIA & DEPORTATION

Kendall143

Shyne is the latest entertainer with hip-hop ties to jump on the Mitt Romney bandwagon. But the former Diddy protégé who has converted to Judaism, calls out the president over his policy in Syria.

Like Stacey Dash, who tweeted her approval for the Republican Candidate last week, the former Bad Boy rapper took to social media to make a statement about the present administration’s foreign policy.“How obama put the hit on kadafy but assad murdering tens of thousands of his own people in Syria & nobody doing nothing?”

How obama put the hit on kadafy but assad murdering tens of thousands of his own people in Syria & nobody doing nothing?
— Shyne Po (@OriginalShyne) October 11, 2012

Shyne Ditches Obama Over Syria & Deportation: “I’d Vote For Romney” « WiLD 94.1

“A politician is a politician,” he continued. “African or Caucasian democrat or republican! G-d & bankers run the world!”

Last edited:
So you saying if you vote against Obama, you must be stupid.

Stop drinking that Koolaid. Obama don't give a damn about ya homie.

He sure doesn't.. I am not even American.

And you misunderstood me. Just saying that Shyne is an idiot. The rest is left to your interpretation.

You're trolling hard . Keep up the good work.

No, just posting news, Its election time. This is the biggest thing going on right now for America.
Its important. Instead of talking about bullshit.

Its gonna be a lot of stories going on. ...Just because you don;t like it doesn't mean its trolling.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

He sure doesn't.. I am not even American.

And you misunderstood me. Just saying that Shyne is an idiot. The rest is left to your interpretation.

I see, this is why it might not affect you.... as hard as me.
But I left out the audio ....Here it is.....

Rapper Shyne Backs Mitt Romney, Obama Is ‘Corny’[Listen]

Read more at Rapper Shyne Backs Mitt Romney, Obama Is ‘Corny’[Listen]

The internet is the best thing to ever happen to Kendall. It's the only place where people will actually talk to him.

Do you realize that you are blaming Obama for everything in the world lol ?

For your family despising your political stance ? (well, it's your family's problem, not Obama's)
For Obama's difficulties to get results from his actions ? (well, anyone would have had such difficulties)
For Obama not taking care of Syria ? (well do you want to start a war ? there is iran nearby... plus it would cost a lot of money, I thought you were preoccupied by the economy WITHIN the US ?)

You must have voted Obama back in 2007 thinking he was Meteor Man lol

Shyne is dumb because, first, Khadafi's death was a huge mistake. Libya was actually one of the few good countries in Africa, Khadafi was crazy but actually taking care of his people and keeping Muslim integrists at bay... the US intervention there was a mistake..and it would be a mistake to go to Syria in the same fashion.
Even though I do not like the guy at all, he was a lesser evil.

Anyyyyway... I'm done for today...

Last edited:
Do you realize that you are blaming Obama for everything in the world lol ?

For your family despising your political stance ? (well, it's your family's problem, not Obama's)
For Obama's difficulties to get results from his actions ? (well, anyone would have had such difficulties)
For Obama not taking care of Syria ? (well do you want to start a war ? there is iran nearby... plus it would cost a lot of money, I thought you were preoccupied by the economy WITHIN the US ?)

You must have voted Obama back in 2007 thinking he was Meteor Man lol

Shyne is dumb because, first, Khadafi's death was a huge mistake. Libya was actually one of the few good countries in Africa, Khadafi was crazy but actually taking care of his people and keeping Muslim integrists at bay... the US intervention there was a mistake..and it would be a mistake to go to Syria in the same fashion.
Even though I do not like the guy at all, he was a lesser evil.

Anyyyyway... I'm done for today...

No, this about the election only.
Nothing else. This discussion needs to take place in HipHop.

Meh..who cares..both candidates are imbeciles..Trying to decide between the two would be like trying to figure out if horse sh*t smells better or worse than pig sh*t....can't be done..

Meh..who cares..both candidates are imbeciles..Trying to decide between the two would be like trying to figure out if horse sh*t smells better or worse than pig sh*t....can't be done..
I like this statement..cause it's true,but I still have to care
cause these dummies affect my money

Romney only cares about himself and his position of power... what a tool that guy is. And to think almost half of america likes him more than Obama....i dont think its true i think those polls are rigged, im pretty sure obama's gonna win (knock on wo0od) but anyway, im gonna go ****in crazy if obama dont win. Im gonna pray for another terrorist attack and im pretty sure our country is ****ed if he is elected. Right back to the Bush days cuz mutha****as are so damn dumb.

Well...

What makes you say im an obama zombie, ...

I've been a democrat since i knew about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you hate Obama , you must love Romney.
Stop watching the fake news so much...it turns your brain to mush.

So you're anti-Obama and not in love with Romney? Do you have a solution or just trolling for your E-fight for the day? If someone doesn't agree with you their an Obama Zombie? So we couldn't have formulated our own opinion on our own we're just all sheep. Yet you are the great sheep herder who will lead us all...LOL. If you hate the system so much then do something about it rather than troll a producer forum.

Kendall why dont you just move out the country if you cant stand the thought of dummies running this country

So you're anti-Obama and not in love with Romney? Do you have a solution or just trolling for your E-fight for the day? If someone doesn't agree with you their an Obama Zombie? So we couldn't have formulated our own opinion on our own we're just all sheep. Yet you are the great sheep herder who will lead us all...LOL. If you hate the system so much then do something about it rather than troll a producer forum.

I am doing something about it. I am informing and alerting a zombie generation who truly don't know the history of the democratic party. Also, I work within my community.

This discussion alone on this forum has promoted others to engage and think about this election.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Kendall why dont you just move out the country if you cant stand the thought of dummies running this country

This is just dumb..you need to go hide.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Well...

What makes you say im an obama zombie, ...

I've been a democrat since i knew about it.

just a passing joke

Last edited:
Back