rap music "famous presets thread"

qbsfinest said:
I don't know why a lot of cat's use reason, i have reason 2.5 and never use it. It sounds like ****.

Reason is all someone needs. I'm sorry to say it but it's true. Get reason and you're set. Spend some time on it...MAKE YOUR OWN PRESETS....and really discover the sciences to composing music. Realize the endless opportunities that this magnificent propellerheads program provides. See your sounds...hear your thoughts...and touch your beats!

Reason 3.....The Solution!!

(Some restrictions may apply, not all music heads may be able to handle its power, get while supplies last, and become a true musical compositionist)

:D

Proper-T said:

Reason is all someone needs. I'm sorry to say it but it's true. Get reason and you're set. Spend some time on it...MAKE YOUR OWN PRESETS....and really discover the sciences to composing music. Realize the endless opportunities that this magnificent propellerheads program provides. See your sounds...hear your thoughts...and touch your beats!

Reason 3.....The Solution!!

(Some restrictions may apply, not all music heads may be able to handle its power, get while supplies last, and become a true musical compositionist)

:D

It took the whole day to think that one up didn't it? :p

im not sure if i posted this but the song that shondre and Ludas on Shake that ass or w/e. Its produced by Timbo and he uses a sample from a Refill called Aribian Traditions which is just fliped a LIL. im not too sure if u can get that cd in other formats but i have the refill version and its crap lol not much to work with

Let's not forget the most infamous and obvious...

Swizz - Down Bottom - Roland JV1010 demo

Can anyone upload the MIDI data for this demo? Please. I was playing with an old Roland XP-30, got to the brass patches, then I heard it... I stood up and said "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!" Ive been trying to find a source for this for 2 years now...Too bad I don't own any smart media cards...sorry to go slightly off topic, but I didn't think it would be worthy of creating a whole new thread.

Also, I think a few patches from the XP-30 was used in that damn Percolator song, but thats not even hip hop...

Back