Pro Era Type Beat (F4F!)

nice chill vibe here.. i expected more knock in the kick, more PUNCH the break is awesome tho i could definitely see Joey on this...

R.I.P Steez

Nice bass line, but I don't like this trumpet (or whatever it is) sound, it's really sad. This trumpet sounds nice only in the refrain part. Except that the beat has nice jazzy vibe.

nice use of panning it works well .. maybe the bass could be a bit deeper but its good never the less.. peace

The keys are dope but I'm not a fan of the horns. The drums feel a bit stiff, add some grit and quantization groove. Or just live play the drums. Thanks for the feed.

Really chill vibes here. You always bring nice instrumentation on your tracks, really like your progressions. The drum pattern is dope, maybe just process the drums a bit more. Questlove, processes his drums like crazy. Don't be afraid to experiment. I really like this arrangement though. If you got some better plugins you'd be a damn beast. That's really all I can knock. Rhodes are on point too.

Pretty good it has nice structure, I'd like the drums to sound differences the brass instruments need a better sound all in all it sounds good

This is a nice beat man! it's a bit too mellow or somber i guess for me. The mix sounds nice i think someone already said but a little harder kick would make it for me. The little interlude at the ends sounds really nice also. Im def gonna need to have you make me a beat someday:cool:

I see where you were going with this one. I can hear Joey Bada$$ rapping all over this. But I do agree with the above comment about the trumpet. Its a little too lethargic. But once the right artist is placed on the track it won't matter! Smooth work dude!

Hey man, I think you got a great vibe going here. Kinda reminds me of that newer Curren$y/Wiz jazzy sound to it. I honestly didn't think the horns were too bad. A little bit repetitive, but I can tell you're going for that sampled sound. Like some other's have mentioned, the drums definitely need some work, the kick pattern was kind of weird in my opinion. I can tell you're trying to go for that acoustic drum kit sound. Maybe try listening to some classic jazz drum patterns and trying to emulate them. Overall, I think you got a good idea here. keep it up

Back