Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
Obitheincredible said:
lol Na my girl bought me a preamp and mic for Christmas! I already know shes been looking through my catalogs for some monitors and another mic for valentines day....Sometimes its hard to keep up though cause she likes clothes and I dont wanna buy something she will think is ugly....its a real problem sometimes...she picky....good problem to have though!

****ing clothes and chicks .. Even if you buy her something she likes you can be deep in shyt .. If its to big she will think your trying to tell her she is fat and if its to small she will think your hinting at her to lose weight.

... Give her money.

noblewordz said:
****ing clothes and chicks .. Even if you buy her something she likes you can be deep in shyt .. If its to big she will think your trying to tell her she is fat and if its to small she will think your hinting at her to lose weight.

... Give her money.
lol Whatever, I take her shopping now! Oh and I'm working on the site so the new logo should be up in the next few weeks....I have a tendency to do updates all at once in bulk instead of little by little....

Heres part of my lil setup...not shown is my Gemini turntables,my Triton and my Shure mic

Heres part of my lil setup...not shown is my Gemini turntables,my Triton and my Shure mic

TheLetterL said:
I been looking all over...do you know anything about that Pro Tools clinic in Highland Park at the Guitar Center?

Massive don't post here any more. Might catch him at gearslutz.

studio a control room -
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2928081662_1262c7bac3.jpg?v=0

studio b control room -
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3060/2930397174_416b7132e8.jpg?v=0

chill room -
2906301066_b4619262aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...ITJ ****ed me in the ass with that post lol i was just gonna show my measly ass gear too...

im not even gonna show it lol just list it

computer
echo 3g gina interface
yamaha psr-260
(for all you noobs that means cheap old yamaha keyboard lol)
krk rokit 5 gen 2
b-1 behringer condsr mic

thas it nothing more,

wanna get:
mpd24
better keyboard lol
turntables (sampling)
portable iso booth (have the blueprints will make it and post here)

Back