Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
is there a way in firefox where i can only see the pictures in this thread or something? cuz all the talk kinda ruins it. i just want to see the pictures without going through 10 pages till i see one pic...

I am getting ready to take my vacation here in another month and i am gonna go international, and take wifey with me
I know she will sneak into your bags if u don't just take her. she dont want u gettin no colorful pussy either.

is there a way in firefox where i can only see the pictures in this thread or something? cuz all the talk kinda ruins it. i just want to see the pictures without going through 10 pages till i see one pic...
No theres not so join in the convo and stop being anti social

i dont remember if i posted this video or not but its shots from december but Ive changed computers now and work soley from a laptop

swagger jacker

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Goldar is one of the greatest villains of all time.

Aye yay yay Rangerssss!
Haha I concur wholeheartedly my good sir. Pretty sure I got that one on VHS.
Elgar was a sneeky little ugly fvck too haha.

Power Rangers is one of the dopest shows of all time.

haha thanks guys.
i got a dirty little numark PT-01 (since the ion table is now serving bar duty :P) behind the novation now and a trackpad and wireless keyboard, but thats the lab atm! haha the lazy ass rapper/groupie couch is a must :P

hahaha its come in handy more than once!
it's ugly but they dont complain about comfort :P
how's soundcloud work for getting work out noble?

Dunno really I just post music to share with people, but I like Soundcloud, its easy to use, you can keep track of other peoples music and comment and stuff. If I really wanted to push my music I'd join PMP or something though.

Back