Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
^^I don't see why you would. Your vocalist should be using headphones. If they wanna hear the take, you could play it thru the phones.

Aye KustomKev, Is he paint on the knobs and jog wheel holding up? Did you do it or Forat? Like the nice clean design!

Hey what do you guys think about using a TV for a monitor?

Does it impact performance when recording ect. ?

Ide like to go for a larger display while paying less..

A TV might be more expensive. You would really want to use DVI to HDMI. I have a really nice high quality TV and video card, but right now it's hooked up through component and it does not look good at all. My friend has the same TV and card and runs the DVI out to HDMI in on the TV, it looks great, almost as good as a monitor.

The component seems to make the colors dull, and and the picture isn't sharp at all. Chunkalicious. I'm a graphics guy by profession so I'm super picky, the image quality may be more acceptable to you. You want space not a super pretty interface (I'm making an assumption here).

Last edited:
28ipw8l.jpg

Macbook Pro
Korg PadKontrol
M-Audio Radium 49
KRK Rokit 6s
Logic Studio
ReCycle
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
Western Digital External HD
LaCie External HD

and of course FUZE...lmfao

Last edited:
those white krks look fresh...are those limited with a certain store? or are they just new? ive never seen em...

Hey FP,

I thought I would post an update to my setup. I am trying to get everything in place right now and I am working in an extremely tight spot (8' X 10' Room), so its always a battle to get things right!

A work in progress and I got lots more to do, but I am getting along well with my current setup. I just need to add some room treatment and I am getting a Euphonix MC Control in a week or two?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey FP,

I thought I would post an update to my setup. I am trying to get everything in place right now and I am working in an extremely tight spot (8' X 10' Room), so its always a battle to get things right!

A work in progress and I got lots more to do, but I am getting along well with my current setup. I just need to add some room treatment and I am getting a Euphonix MC Control in a week or two?

Thanks!

That's alot of pads man!

Hey FP,

Thanks!

i hope u b making sum heat with all that equipment. nice setup

Back