Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
noblewordz said:
Ballin!!!

Whats a FEMA check?

That was the funniest question ever..... to me ...
I'd love it if they gave out those thing in the Dominican Republic.... My people stay getting tagged by hurricanes. I guess I'm moving to florida and see what really good

FEMA = Federal Emergency Management Agency

Hurricane Katrina, Flood Disasters, Fires, etc... FEMA is basically the agency that the Fed's send in to help people recover some of their financial loss, emphasis on SOME.

Kaminota - I hope all is well with you and your family! Godspeed to you and yours!

ONE

Are those Yamahas the HS50's or 80's? I've been thinking about getting a pair since I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about them.

50's...I thought they weren't that great but then I upgraded from an M-Audio Mobile PreUSB interface to an M-Audio Project Mix I/O firewire. The quality is much better and the speakers sound amazing.

Did my man really ask what a FEMA check was?

I missed a few days...what's up with the hairy naked bull?

yeah he's from overseas.... anyway if I can get my hands on 350 bucks I'm copping the 50s

Last edited:
Kaminota said:
yeah he's from overseas....

Exactly .. Can't expect me to know everything. And now I know what FEMA is, and its kinda depressing that it needs to exist and I wish I never asked now.. No wait whats more depressing is FEMA's inadequacy.

TheLetterL said:
50's...I thought they weren't that great but then I upgraded from an M-Audio Mobile PreUSB interface to an M-Audio Project Mix I/O firewire. The quality is much better and the speakers sound amazing.

Did my man really ask what a FEMA check was?

I missed a few days...what's up with the hairy naked bull?

Thanks, good to hear. I might have to hurry up and jump on that Yamaha rebate offer for buying their nSeries mixer w/ HS50's. I likes compatibility, lol.:D

i call my lab da spaceship lol..

overall.
3392416269_fbf83d871d_o.jpg

cpu wit 8gb ram, 1tb, 3ghz, threw some 22's on the LG monitor lol
m-audio bx-8a's
m-audio axiom 49
m-audio 410
ipod lul, and pantech duo

This is how i do work..
3393228950_41f89b1ffb_o.jpg

the spaceship

booth..no i didnt edit this pic i just took a long exposure so it came out yeller
3393228072_87f427011a_o.jpg

Mic..
3393228784_f8ee8fe77c_o.jpg

Heineken neon..
3392416061_d2fa5f9295_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BabyT said:
i call my lab da spaceship lol..

overall.

cpu wit 8gb ram, 1tb, 3ghz, threw some 22's on the LG monitor lol
m-audio bx-8a's
m-audio axiom 49
m-audio 410
ipod lul, and pantech duo

This is how i do work..

the spaceship

booth..no i didnt edit this pic i just took a long exposure so it came out yeller

Mic..

Heineken neon..
Im diggin the lighting and photography.

Last edited:
Here's "Tha Stu"

Nevermind the smoke coming outta the speakers... You know how it is, constantly pumping FIRE!

29o3gwz.jpg

Well, the main things are:
FL
Roland RSM-90s (Hand me down from my uncle, til I get my A7s.)
MOTU Ultralite (Best thing that's ever happened to me... So far...)
M-Audio Axiom 49 (WITH sustain pedal)
Rode NT1A (AKA Shirley)
Shure SM57 (VERY VERY right of the picture... You see it? You see it...)
Some Numark turntable (Borrowed from a friend... Never returned.. Holla Matt!)

And not shown...
Martin LXK2 Acoustic Guitar...
Epiphone Les Paul...
Gibson SG Special...
Line6 Spider III 30 amp...

Not much, but it gets the job done. Had a late start on gear shopping, since I just got a job and my parents don't support my music.

www.myspace.com/dhayzoos

Here is the picture of Urban Click Productions :

Studio RIBA.
(this is just the control room, the vocal booth is on the other side of the room)

Last edited:
noblewordz said:
Exactly .. Can't expect me to know everything. And now I know what FEMA is, and its kinda depressing that it needs to exist and I wish I never asked now.. No wait whats more depressing is FEMA's inadequacy.

...yeah, but you know who Fat Tony is.

New DJ rig that I'm liking. Yes, that is a full peanut butter jar. Gonna hook up some KRK's relatively soon. No, they won't fit on a peanut butter jar :cry:

l_82fc05bb0646413d91215443b34ba5b9.jpg

My New Set up ...got rid of some ****..got some better ****..reranged some things u know..
main thing on my list of things to get is some better monitors for sure!
but my work flow is crazy right now.
what ya think?
]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mattman04 said:
Interesting, we have alot of similar gear.
I have the passive Alesis mk2's, Echo mia (I remeber you saying that some time back), and an evolution mk controller.
My mk is the small 225c though.

I don't have the super hero posters though, lol.:cheers:
Also in the pic is a Zoom sampletrak, Trigger finger, Behringer mixer, Grado sr80 headphones, and an Ion usb tt.

Here's my humble setup.
l_4cf15095fa138afc0ad42acda71c5463.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH THE CLUTTER!!!

champ2008 said:
AHHHHHHHHHH THE CLUTTER!!!
You think THAT'S cluttered? You haven't seen my actual desktop.
(I have much nicer gear, btw... ahem...

Last edited:
speakers inside vocal booth??

We are in the process of completing our vocal booth. My question is should we add small speakers inside the booth itself or not? Thanks in advance.

Back