Paying for online promotion?

Cl4y

Have any of you done this? Is this a good way to get more traffic or does it look bad lol. What are your thoughts? If you have and had good results who did you use?

do you want to be known as a spammer? because, for the most part, this is how they get your name out there, using spam techniques and fake accounts to boost your views and likes

I used to buy soundclick promos a lot back in the day, would get tons of traffic and pretty much always at least break even or see a profit within 2-3 days after the ad ran. But I had an issue with them putting my page under review after a weekend where I bought couple hundred dollars worth of promo and they didn't respond to any customer service issues so I took my money elsewhere. I also don't think I was reaching the right people mostly just people seeking free beats or wanting tagged beats for mixtape use.

It depends who's doing the promotion and who they've worked with, their reputation is important. They also need to show you the whole promotion process and offer some kind of report or results. If someone can't reveal the people they've worked with then they might be a spammer.

You can even do it yourself

Use facebook post promo, it's cheap but only if you know what you're doing. However, there's a lot of good training online about that. You can advertise on any social platform to push your brand, all by yourself.

You can also buy review posts on popular blogs, buy a video review on a popular youtube channel, or even buy random weekly posts on a popular facebook page or twitter account.

If you choose to do it this way don't go to people who offer these services, most of them will give you fake views, likes, followers etc. You must find a regular person, build a good relationship with them and then pitch your offer. If you build a good relationship with them 1st, some might even promote you for free.

Hope that helps.

Back