Nominate a new Mod!

Ya'll knew it was comin.......J. Troup, only because they might as well change this website to FutureTroup.com

& my nominee iz

.... DJMateo904. This guy introduced me 2 A LLLLOT of soundz 2 xpand my library, all at no charge. Hez a gr8 accessory 2 FP & makes it worthwile 2 network on here. He coulda ignored me or not helpd, but he kept it real & opend a door 4 me. N E 1 else like this, power 2 u (Get at me)

Biggrome.... Deranged or Obi....
Theses guys are my pick....
I would say Legal too but he doesn't seem like he would have the time.... he too busy dropping knowledge!

Biggrome.... Deranged or Obi....
Theses guys are my pick....
I would say Legal too but he doesn't seem like he would have the time.... he too busy dropping knowledge!

Legal would be an Excellent mod choice. throw him in there too lol

:bigeyes:

wow... i got chosen?

Thanks, i have knowledge too... u just gotta ask the right questions. (Korg Triton)

My pics are:

Deranged - Because he sold Moses rocks (To put the 10 Commandments on) lol

BiggRome - That dude was like the 4th ever FP Member (Mano1, Smartie, Admin... then BiggRome.) bwahaha

Id throw Obi on there too... but I think he has his own venture coming soon. Does GriffinAvid post here anymore? He'd be good.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Obi Off or Deranged would all be good choices. Jersey8five6 is another cat who i think would be a good mod.

Is the mod to be for a certain section or universal?

I think Obi and deranged too, but just to pick someone different I'll go for 73 and Hackinslash. I'm prolly forgeting some other people too but 4 is good.

EP

im votin for mateo...he's helped me with a lotta **** on here lately...hooked me up with a lotta good info, advice...**** even samples and kits that he knew about from various places, pretty good dude overall...thats my vote if i have one!

illapino votes for Deranged.

Deranged is by far more knowledgable than anyone else you guys have mentioned here, and has shown the capacity to answer questions thorough without including any personal opinions or discouraging remarks, and besides, Deranged has seniority. Deranged is much older than Obi. Obi I believe is still fairly young (look at his myspace), and to elect Obi over Deranged would be an underhand really. And, according to his claims, Deranged has actual music industry experience which he often draws upon when answering all sorts of various questions. Although his company is called "Phukt Up Entertainment", the way he talks on this forum, the way he types, he is really a down to earth professional dude. He ain't a play-around. He's straight to the point, and that's what moderators need to be because liking soup isn't going to impress Mano much.

no offense to obi, because obi goes out of his way to send me files to back up discussions he's taken up with me on this forum, but to choose a moderator it would have to be Deranged first.

Last edited:
illapino votes for Deranged.

Deranged is by far more knowledgable than anyone else you guys have mentioned here, and has shown the capacity to answer questions thorough without including any personal opinions or discouraging remarks, and besides, Deranged has seniority. Deranged is much older than Obi. Obi I believe is still fairly young (look at his myspace), and to elect Obi over Deranged would be an underhand really. And, according to his claims, Deranged has actual music industry experience which he often draws upon when answering all sorts of various questions. Although his company is called "Phukt Up Entertainment", the way he talks on this forum, the way he types, he is really a down to earth professional dude. He ain't a play-around. He's straight to the point, and that's what moderators need to be because liking soup isn't going to impress Mano much.

no offense to obi, because obi goes out of his way to send me files to back up discussions he's taken up with me on this forum, but to choose a moderator it would have to be Deranged first.
I definitely see your point, yes I am young and dereanged is more experienced and my vote is going his way. As for mano, why does he matter? He has no part in FP anymore. He sold FP a few months back. But again no hard feelings or disrespect taken.

Back