Nominate a new Mod!

Carnage

Back with a Boom Clap
Ok, we may be looking for a new Mod. So we thought we would open it up to see what you guys thought.

YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

Please just name the member you would like to see as a mod, and why.

We may not go with any of the nominations, but feel we need to see what the members think in case there are some members contributing a lot which, for some reason, we have not picked up on.

OFF would be good but he is not on here much any more, unfortunately.

I actually think Deranged would be a good mod, he seems to look at things logically and doesn't get all emotional and ish.

Both are cool, but Obi seems to be willing to babysit grown-ass muhfuggas, while DeRaNged might get frustrated with that. DeRaNged is an MVP poster, though.

Obi.

Please just nominate with reasons for now - the discussions on the plusses and minuses's will come when we short list. Thanks

big rome gets my vote...the most innovative....music production related and illustrated threads by him ! VOTE !

Gotta go with Obi.
Obi has been very helpful to me and other up and comings, as well as people already in the game. He monitors almost all sections, and he is not really hardware or software biased, and provides help in all sections. Just a cool dude who you can tell is down with the community.

Deranged and BigRome came to mind, but Ima have to roll with Obi on this.

Back