NKGNT_beats - 2014_01_11 [ F4F ]

I loved how you brought those horn hits in. Those are hype! The entire time I'm sitting here trying to figure out what's missing and then it hits me..... dat 808. I'd like to hear this again after you add a sub.

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

I loved how you brought those horn hits in. Those are hype! The entire time I'm sitting here trying to figure out what's missing and then it hits me..... dat 808. I'd like to hear this again after you add a sub.

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Thnx for your feed!

Yo, this melody is super weird! haha, pretty dark and not really accessible to the average listener (which is not a bad thing.) Yo, Id change up that piano that comes in. It sounds a little too "midi-ish". Id try slapping some reverb on it or find another piano sound in another VST. I dont think this would work as a rap track but I think if it had some more orchestral instrumentation it could be some ill movie soundtrack ish. Interesting, not bad.

Yo, this melody is super weird! haha, pretty dark and not really accessible to the average listener (which is not a bad thing.) Yo, Id change up that piano that comes in. It sounds a little too "midi-ish". Id try slapping some reverb on it or find another piano sound in another VST. I dont think this would work as a rap track but I think if it had some more orchestral instrumentation it could be some ill movie soundtrack ish. Interesting, not bad.

Thnx for your feed!

Nice beat, i like it! As far as the mixing goes, the kick could have been abit more in your face. Maybe you could have used a bit more reverb on the piano and pluck, just a touch, what i like to do is put a reverb on the lead via send channel, then put a equalizer under it with a low cut arround 250-300 Hz, but besides that its pretty cool!

I could use some feedback aswell (trap beat 140bpm) :)

Thanks!

THe beat is cool, very different, but I think the sounds could have been a little more interesting? I dont really like that choir, haha! Aye but the drums have real dope swing and when the piano comes in everything seems to change and feel nice but that choir just doesnt feel like the right sound fam. Besides that this is dope I can dig it! Im diggin that gated synth alot. Reutrn the feed when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-|-all-feedback-returned-467753/#post49749178

THe beat is cool, very different, but I think the sounds could have been a little more interesting? I dont really like that choir, haha! Aye but the drums have real dope swing and when the piano comes in everything seems to change and feel nice but that choir just doesnt feel like the right sound fam. Besides that this is dope I can dig it! Im diggin that gated synth alot. Reutrn the feed when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-|-all-feedback-returned-467753/#post49749178

Thnx for you feedback!! I left you some as well.

Nice beat, i like it! As far as the mixing goes, the kick could have been abit more in your face. Maybe you could have used a bit more reverb on the piano and pluck, just a touch, what i like to do is put a reverb on the lead via send channel, then put a equalizer under it with a low cut arround 250-300 Hz, but besides that its pretty cool!

I could use some feedback aswell (trap beat 140bpm) :)

Thanks!

Thnx for your feedback. I left you some as well in return!!

Back