NKGNT_beats - 2014_01_11 [ F4F ]

Man I like it a lot. I thought the piano coming in was extraordinarily sick! And the trumpets blended. I love it. I personally wouldn't request any changes to be made to the sound. Keep it up!:cool:

realli nice ..... can you check my beats ..... /z-ck-c-mpton .... they wont let me post my sound cloud :mad: ......... really nice man

I honestly didn't think I was going to dig it at first, but right when drums came in...and especially when the piano came in, I knew this song was dope. Good job mate. Check mine as well below and let me know what you think. I'll also comment on your ACTUAL sound cloud so other people can see good reviews

I honestly didn't think I was going to dig it at first, but right when drums came in...and especially when the piano came in, I knew this song was dope. Good job mate. Check mine as well below and let me know what you think. I'll also comment on your ACTUAL sound cloud so other people can see good reviews

Thnx for your feed on here and on my soundcloud!

Nice idea. I feel like you brought everything in abit too early (before the piano comes in). Nice switch ups every 8 bars at least, kept me entertained. Seems like you've got the right idea here in terms of structuring a beat + instruments but could just do with better sounds. Which really isnt your fault, we've all been there. Just do some research on the best VSTis for pianos horns etc and make the switch. I know Edirol Orchestral is good for...Horns and strings...to a point. Also kick and snare felt abit flat, slightest bit of reverb on the snare will help it sink into the beat.

Hope this makes sense, Keep at it!
Return it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ur-music-give-receive-feedback/xl-f4f-466478/

Back