New Trap'ish Track check it (F4F 100%)

DirtyDTunes

Hey guys,

This is my new trap styled sorta track. It might not be a real trap track but it does have some influences plus my own little flare on top.

Also Dont mind the crappy intro, i havent bother with it until I find a rapper for the track. If your interested let me know!!!

Good work, its like trance trap and rock combined. The bass synth is so heavy snares are hardly present. The tom can be heard but not the snares. Maybe check out some instrument panning to give it some extra flavor. Im not 100 percent convinced on a bass synth present in the normal verses, it sounds a bit rocky, but if you got a heavy voice for the vocals perhaps some EQing could be done to fix that. Nice concept.

Check me out on my beat thx https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-type-original-beat-f4f-460331/#post49712619

Thanks for the feed!

Listening to it right now and I think the track composition-wise works great! The arrangement doesn't get boring. The mix sounds great. Maybe look into some mid-side processing for the bass synth? I feel like if it the sub was a little wider on the side channels and less in the center channel, then the snares and kick would clear up a bit. I saw this technique on some youtube video, so it might be worth a try!

Last edited:
I think you almost smashed it with this one bro. Overall it sounded a bit muddy to me, with a bit of a cleaner sound this would be a killer tune.

Damn man this beat is fire!! The sounds and mixing is insane! Really feeling your work and all the extra sound changes. Maybe the snare could be a bit more trapish cause its sounds like a rock snare to me but overall this is dope.
Thats whats up

Nice work, maybe some variation or other sounds at some point could be beneficial. The reverb on the snare is good and the drums fit the song well

Im feeling it. The bass got me rocking. The 8 bit synth is a nice touch. Loving the transitions. Nice Volume. Did you master this track?

Didn't expect that drop. Can actually see the trap influence. I really like the use of two snares. Some of your open hats are little too loud and might be abit disruptive. I know your trying to create some mid ground, but wasnt a huge fan of the riding bassline as a pattern, but more so the hi end. Theres a section in this where you remove the hi and it sounds so much better.

Good work.
Return it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/$wv-feedback-returned-461990/

Last edited:
Back