new track/flip --- Feed 4 Feed

This track is awesome, it's nice and chill. The transitions are great. But i think it would be better if the vocal sample was female :), just a thought. Great track man.

Return feed here please:
https://soundcloud.com/slaughterbox/decay

good point, i'll def try pitching it up. it's actually a childish gambino sample (from "do ya like") but it might sound dope pitched up
was going for a spacey vibe so i went the other way tho lol

What that vibe sounding instrument you got playing in there? Really like those HH patterns at the end. The second half of the beat is exciting but with that being said it leaves the beginning hanging out to dry since it lacks that same excitement as the beginning does. you know what I mean? You got some mad talent tho.. Like the vibe all your sounds carry out consistently track after track. Especially Shine so y'all check that out if you thought the above track was the slightest bit tasty.

^thanks a lot man.. much obliged! that instrument is some percussion from a house drum kit if that's what u mean, not sure what it's called.. i know what you're saying about the intro, i'll have to fix that for the final cut

The intro was very chill, I could definitely see myself driving to this at night. I wasn't a huge fan of the claps in the second part, I felt as though it was trying to get me pumped even though the intro was chillin me out.. Hat patterns at the end and before the upbeat drop kept the RnB feel, overall a good listen.

If you're looking for feedback, I would say turn the claps down a bit and remove some of the reverb. Everything else sounded great, all of the sounds blended nicely together :rolleyes:

Very dope beats! like that smooth feeling. keep up the good work

I swear I've heard this before...Is this a remix of some sort? What's your real name?

nah i found the sample on here a few days ago. hadn't heard it before
like i mentioned before the voice sample is from a childish gambino song. maybe that's why it sounds familiar?

Back