New Hopsintrack -I'll Mind of Hopsin 5

How can you judge what im saying when you dont even know what im saying. I dont like the song period, there is no point in arguing about it, you arent going to convince me of anything and im not trying to convince you. we obviously live separate realities and thats perfectly ok. I just fail to understand why you care so much about my opinion? that you feel compelled to give me shit just because im the only one that views it differently.

honestly i dont care about what YOU think. i dont kno u, nor care for your opinion. it couldve been anybody. but it wasnt. it was you. YOU said hopsin sounded ignorant and your reasoning was he didnt mention intolerance or hard drugs. thats wack period. no ifs ands or buts about it. youre entitled to your opinion. im just making sure you know your opinion is misconceived and wack. simple as that. when people make such strong statements they should be ready and ABLE to explain them. to call dude ignorant with those weak ass reasons? choose a seat man.
seating.jpg

That is not what i said and if thats how you took it thats not how it was meant. I never said his failure to mention anything made him intolerant. You got my words all twisted. and even though you got my opinion wrong, you saying "your opinion is misconceived and wack" is also just an opinion

Last edited:
That is not what i said and if thats how you took it thats not how it was meant. I never said his failure to mention anything made him intolerant. You got my words all twisted. and even though you got my opinion wrong, you saying "your opinion is misconceived and wack" is also just an opinion

Alteredmind just save yourself the embarassment and stfu. You're not making any sense.

Let me get what im saying straight since most of you seem to be getting my words twisted. Im not saying hes intolerant for not mentioning those things, and if i was i would agree that that is a stupid opinion. What im saying is the approach he took towards the subjects he talked about sounded judgmental therefore intolerant towards those people. I just don't believe in judging anyone unless you've walked in there shoes and he sounded judgmental. People have the right to live their lives how ever they want and nobody has the right to judge someone else s life and try to "Guide them" in the path they "think" is right for them. If he would of took a different approach and kept the subject matter i probably would of liked it. But like i said he sounded judgmental to me and that's why i didn't like it

Hopsin hater in ther building...aka subliminal Hopsin supporter...#RealHipHop

I was actually referring to myself with this post. I hate everything about Hopsin. He sounds too much like Em, the contacts are lame, just overall has a corny persona. But when you have all that against you, but can still make music I like from time to time, I gotta give credit where it's due. Lyrically this guy is amazing, comparable to greats like Chino XL and Rass Kass. I just don't like him...while liking songs he's put out. Would feel privaledged to work with an MC of his caliber.

I'm down with Hopsin, it is odd that he is younger than me though.

EDIT: Well there you go, he is older than me by a couple of months (that mf doesn't age very much, I look like I'm 35).

Last edited:
saying things that need to be said...be interesting to see how many people end up listening.

Hopsin is NICE lyrically but not THAT nice, I think what puts him over other cats is his entire
product, from his beats to his lyrics to his videos, he's the complete package.

Hopsin is NICE lyrically but not THAT nice, I think what puts him over other cats is his entire
product, from his beats to his lyrics to his videos, he's the complete package.

He also has unique lyrics. Ill mind 5 is the first time a rapper went in depth on a topic like that.

hopsin is lyrical the only that makes him corny is his flow

I didn't say he wasn't lyrical, neither did I say he was corny
Though he is corny sometimes.

And it isn't his flow that's corny,its the actual lyrics
That can be corny,flowing is just how you say it.

I was simply stating what he wrote about on ill mind
wasnt unique and is far from "deep" especially
When rappers like Blu and Lupe fiasco regularly
Spit stuff with more depth.

I didn't say he wasn't lyrical, neither did I say he was corny
Though he is corny sometimes.

And it isn't his flow that's corny,its the actual lyrics
That can be corny,flowing is just how you say it.

I was simply stating what he wrote about on ill mind
wasnt unique and is far from "deep" especially
When rappers like Blu and Lupe fiasco regularly
Spit stuff with more depth.
to me his lyrics are ight compared to a majority of the things you here on the radio but imo his flow is corny it reminds of someone else he tries to be and no it's not eminem just a distant rapper i can't remember

to me his lyrics are ight compared to a majority of the things you here on the radio but imo his flow is corny it reminds of someone else he tries to be and no it's not eminem just a distant rapper i can't remember

From what I've read he's also a fan of dudes like Canibus and DMX, I also think there is some Tech N9ne influence there too.
I think he's lyrically better than a lot of dudes on the radio personally, I just think people exaggerate how lyrical he is when
in this same generation we've got dudes currently popping like Tech N9ne, J. Cole, Asher Roth, Dizzy Wright, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, Blu etc.

Back