New Hopsintrack -I'll Mind of Hopsin 5

Hopsin is real dope. Working on an interview with Funk Volume's DJ Hoppa, check the twitter to see when it will be available

I used to write him off as a delinquent Eminem biter, but changed my mind after I heard IMOH4, this is really dope and a really good message. Seems like he's matured a helluva lot

Cool song. Honestly everyone is riding that dudes didick waaayyy to hard though. I think he is alright, sounds way to much like Em though and there are plenty of better cats.

Anyone heard the new Hopsin album? It's called The Slim Shady LP...

Lol, no but in all honesty IMOH 5 actually sounds like he understands he sounds EXACTLY like Em so he's started to break away from it.. finally.

This is breath of fresh air!

Lately I've been gettin tired of the same ol' rap but everything about this is original. I could use a little less of the Em flow, but still this track is awesome.

Black eminem? well I thought he was kinda corny and still kind of do..but this song had truth in it. Especially the second verse about the chicks in clubs. Hahaha. Awesome.

I was really looking forward to it but was disappointed, I love conscious rap but he sounded ignorant and preachy to me, idk its probably just me

^^sounds like ur feelings were hurt when u said preachy. this song was true from start to finish without exaggeration and im a tough critic. the em influence is so obvious theres no reason to mention it. but i dont mind, because the overall product was solid. great track

There is nothing wrong with having an opinion just like there is nothing wrong with living your life the way you want too.I respect his opinion and i get what hes saying, i just dont completely agree with it. I think intolerance is a bigger plague to the planet then anything he rapped about. Try respecting people, helping people, not hating them for being different or have a different opinion. If hes trying to change the world its not going to happen by being hateful. BTW if hes going to talk about drug addicts why does he only mention weed. Hard drugs including alcohol ruin way more lives. Its also funny how if a female likes sex shes a slut and if its a dude its perfectly ok. Sorry if my opinion was to outside the box for you :)

Last edited:
what youre saying is the equivalent of saying "you missed a spot" so even though everything he said in the song is true, because he didnt mention intolerance youre disappointed? he mentioned drugs but focused on weed (which is the choice drug for the vast majority of our generation not "hard drugs") you dont agree? youre attacking a double standard he never mentioned. your opinion isnt outside the box, its onesided and biased. its inside a tiny box that you yourself have created. its ok to disagree, but your reasons are wack. thats like saying yea lupe's american terrorist song was cool, truthful, and well written, but it didnt mention aids...which is increasingly effecting more than 100 people per DAY in the us, therefor this song is disappointing. wtf

Last edited:
No you fool I mean he sounds intolerant! and i wasnt looking for an argument so take that shit somewhere else. idk where you come from but i know alot of people that have been hooked on hard drugs and weed does not belong in the "itll **** your life up" category. why do you care so much about what i think anyways?

Actually im big supporter and have been following him since his ruthless days. ive bought both albums and have drove 400 miles to see him on tour. oh look he doesnt think like us OMG!!! lets talk shit everyone

No you fool I mean he sounds intolerant! and i wasnt looking for an argument so take that shit somewhere else. idk where you come from but i know alot of people that have been hooked on hard drugs and weed does not belong in the "itll **** your life up" category. why do you care so much about what i think anyways?

art thou perturbed? im no fool lol. but youre searching for something thats not there. he sounds intolerant because he didnt mention intolerance or cocaine etc? this song had nothing to do with the "itll f**k ur life up" message so where did u pull that from? hes just talking about the messed up youth and the things that plague them. coke, ex, shrooms, and opium arent big problems with the YOUTH. weed and laziness and sex obsession and being a "real nigga" are. if youre gonna stand on a soapbox, at least have your points straight. with that, you can go on and gtfo. because even you already said it... its probably just you.

Back