New heat: Pelle - Circles F4F!!!!!

You def did your thing it's on point and good sample selections... Still can't figure out whether my fav beat is "The Juggler" or "Kill em" both are equally nice

I've been following you for a minute now and def like your vision on this Circles project. Ha to the teen vampire music comment - that niche is making a ton of money and selling nowadays! This album is reminding me of Nightmares on Wax and Bonobo. Nice drums and breaks, good sampling loops. I'd just prefer done live instrumentation added on since I'm partial to that style. Some really upbeat and some really downtempo would really add variety yo the tracks...maybe even remove the drums from a song for completely different feel. Good job.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...un-back-into-music-genuine-f4f-always-474861/

Listened to the one in your signature, pretty nice beat, crazy weird bass guitars going on right there, the drums are nice and gritty. As far as I can hear that is "When the levee breaks" Led Zeppelin, classic drum break, props for using it well man! Will give your other tracks a listen later on, by the way that vocal sample in the end is pretty disturbing

Kill em

I love the overall mood of the beat (awesome guitar sample!), but perhaps you could add some variation to it? Small things, like drum fills, can make a huge difference! Also, the drums could be a bit punchier, which would make the song groove even better.

Intro was really great, mix is nice...love your pick of kicks and snares :) maybe would lower those HiHats just a little bit :) anyways, great work!

Just listened to some track at random...
on POWER, not really my style of music but, it does sound very clean and crisp, id imagine people who are into that type of music liking it.
on STARLIGHT, i think the sub bass/low end sounds kind of muddy, idk if its just the sub bass itself or the mix, but maybe a low cut would be good on that one.
on Juggler, Im definitely feelin the sample! and those drums are crazy! thats definitely the hardest track on the tape to me!
on Bruce Lee you definitely got a sick ass bass line and the drums are clean as well.

The tape itself sounds like a movie soundtrack it has a easy going, pretty chill vibe to it. It has ups and downs to me, Highs and Lows and thats a good thing, kind of takes you on a journey. Definitely a good work!

What's up FP,

I just dropped my instrumental LP 'Circles' a couple of days ago. Since I'm always working to improve myself, I'd love to get some of ya'll feedback on it. Feedback on the entire project, or just one or two tracks, just don't pick the same tracks as everybody else (meaning: DON'T pick the first two:P )

You can stream and download (yep it's free) on my Bandcamp: Pelle

Or just stream on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pelle0809/sets/circles

Of course, all feedback will be returned.

Thanks guys!!!

Damn son, the BASS on "Bruce Lee" track is amazing. Is that a real bass or a VST? Dope sound either way :)

I also enjoyed the tribal vibes going on on Power in Circles. Spotted your Cristo Redentor sample aswell haha. I tried using it, but it didn't work out so well. Great stuff man. Hope to see more yeah? You have talent :) I mean it

Damn son, the BASS on "Bruce Lee" track is amazing. Is that a real bass or a VST? Dope sound either way :)

I also enjoyed the tribal vibes going on on Power in Circles. Spotted your Cristo Redentor sample aswell haha. I tried using it, but it didn't work out so well. Great stuff man. Hope to see more yeah? You have talent :) I mean it

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
The bass on Bruce Lee is sampled from Walk from Regio's by Isaac Hayes off the Shaft soundtrack, so yeah it's a real bass.

Back