New heat: Pelle - Circles F4F!!!!!

Pelle0809

What's up FP,

I just dropped my instrumental LP 'Circles' a couple of days ago. Since I'm always working to improve myself, I'd love to get some of ya'll feedback on it. Feedback on the entire project, or just one or two tracks, just don't pick the same tracks as everybody else (meaning: DON'T pick the first two:P )

You can stream and download (yep it's free) on my Bandcamp: Pelle

Or just stream on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pelle0809/sets/circles

Of course, all feedback will be returned.

Thanks guys!!!

Bruce lee did it for me drums were on point bass fit the track down to a tee and the guitar sample and synth progression were all really nice. Reminded my of some of dj shadows work a lot of stuff blended together but it all works.

I liked the corners as well the point where it went from pitched down to pitched up halfway through could've been a lot smoother as it is it was a tad sloppy, a reverse cymbal or just sign there was gonna be a switch up would be cool, vocal samples were nice, filtered bassline dope, another good job.

Kill em was fire in my opinion loved the sound of those guitars especially when the second one came in drums as always were nice boom bap nothing special but they fit the track perfectly. That low pass filter in my opinion should've only been applied to the melody layers and not the drums. Really my only concern with the track.

whoa , what sample is that? im feeling this beat

I assume you're talking about Bruce Lee?
The drums are Adrian Younge - Sirens, the synth in the background is from Yutaka Yokokura.
The sample you are probably after, the bass and other synth/ guitar is just a very simple slowed down loop, from Isaac Hayes' Walk From Regio's off of the Shaft Soundtrack

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Hey Pelle, just wanted to return the favor and check out some of your work. Listened to your LP and I really really like it man. "Pyramids" and "Bruce Lee", were my favorite tracks! I can definitely feel the soulful hip hop elements in your music.

Back