New Beats, That Pittsburgh Sound - FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Strange Fruit: This song really reminds me of D-Sisive..even sounds like him lol...dope shit tho

Boom: DOPE ****ing beat

Mama Wama: Less my style/taste....but its pretty dope nonetheless..I do like the samples, and when the vocals come and blend in..thats pretty tight....Guess towards the middle/end it grew on me lol

Voiceless: Pretty dope...Did I recognize an old Acid Pro loop in there? lol dope beat

Jazzy Japonais: This is ok...Personally don'treally like the drums...but its just matter of taste...around 1 minute, it kinda changes..I like this part more

All around some really awesome work..keep it up dude

and return the feedback for my beat:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/moombahton-remix-1-devilz-night-386308/

Strange Fruit: This song really reminds me of D-Sisive..even sounds like him lol...dope shit tho

Boom: DOPE ****ing beat

Mama Wama: Less my style/taste....but its pretty dope nonetheless..I do like the samples, and when the vocals come and blend in..thats pretty tight....Guess towards the middle/end it grew on me lol

Voiceless: Pretty dope...Did I recognize an old Acid Pro loop in there? lol dope beat

Jazzy Japonais: This is ok...Personally don'treally like the drums...but its just matter of taste...around 1 minute, it kinda changes..I like this part more

All around some really awesome work..keep it up dude

and return the feedback for my beat:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/moombahton-remix-1-devilz-night-386308/

Yoo much appreciated bro, getting detailed feedback like that helps out a lot homie... No acid pro loop in there everything thru reason 5 and only sample is bobby mcferrin. Peace and thanks for the love

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

you are dope man! i like your style. maybe if you got time can you also show me some love on my pages? if you need free beats SoundClick artist: HD Production - page with MP3 music downloads even just a simple click would help me alot fam. would you help a brother out? Chaîne de MrHDProd - YouTube

Thanks my man I'll definitely check your ish.

Thread's probably dead, but as another PGH producer I can appreciate. Some real smooth complex shit goin on there.

You actually work with Cardo?

Back