New beat "loose your mind" (f4f)

hmm not a style i typically listen to but the mixing was well done, the lead synth got repetitive quickly and the drum beat kind of dragged on. could've used a bit more progression to it, but not a bad track overall.

damn bruh u went in on this 1 i like how u jus said eff these gd synths 4 a sec n peep the drum work the melody sparks insanity connect wit the right artist n i see this goin far

track is pretty cool overall. interesting instrumentation you chose. those drums rolls are a very nice addition. keep it moving!

Dope beat , really fresh the only thing i didn't really like was the main snare but that's more a matter of personal taste

Hey TIS0412,

wow great track yor porduced right there!

First of all your drums are crazy!
That's that J. Cole Style I would dream of to produce, too.
Wow, deep kicks great hi-hat sounds and variations. I'm amazed!
I take my head off, great!

It was a good idea to keep this simple intro, with just the melody and then leting these drums come in.
Your melody switch ups are good. I'm glad you used them, because without variations any track will get boring.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a fan of paning high notes to any side of the speakers so I feel a little uncomfortable with the high melody.
However, this should not mean the track is bad.

You really did a great job on this one!
I would love to hear somebody get on it and spit some crazy rhymes.
Well done!

-TheBeatsmyth

as people said its extremely repetitive. i like when the snares drop out and in. i think that hi ching noise on the 2 and 4 is a bit loud.

What up, ha the title fitted beat perfectly, beat was alright not really my cup of tea, personally I didn't like the main synth at all, but thats just me I prefer something more in depth..Drums were good as the synths,pads/strings etc u added in the background as the beat progressed.

To be honest I used to make hip hop beats, but they kept leaning towards the electronic genre more so I have switched over recently. As for this beat I have a few friends who rap and I think that it is a very good canvass given the right rapper. Not a mainstream feel. More of a bay area Oakland feel. I like it.

the drums were my fave part, i agree with the bay area comment... i could def see somebody using this, thanks for the feed

Man i really don't have anything bad to say about that track !! It goes HARD !!! It has everything.dope melody,dope drums also some variety.I really like that bridge in the middle of the track with just the drums and those shakers or whatever they are,they add a nice feel to the song.I'm really looking forward to see more of your stuff.And also thanks for your feedback on my thread.Your comment was very helpful.

Back