New beat "loose your mind" (f4f)

TIS0412

What's good FP!!?? Yup, back with another beat I just uploaded on my site for "Free DL" called "Loose Your Mind"!! I'm looking forward to hearing what ya'll think. As ALWAYS... Feed 4 Feed, so please make sure you drop your links so I can check out your work as well.... Thanks in advance & Enjoy! TIS

"Loose Your Mind"
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11403511

Last edited:
Good stuff, I can digg it! Good vibes, keep up the good work! Drop by my page and lend an ear to my work if you've got a minute!
Smallls's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks man. Checked out your work.. I'm feeling 2nd edit of "Arriba" the best. I like the BPM's you have your beats set at they make you wanna dance lol. Many of them due sound repetitious, I would recommend making transitions or adding new elements within the track 30-50 secs within the beat. You wanna keep the listeners "tuned in"!!

not really my style but the melody was prety cool, the drums were ok, not really feeling the hook cuz the melody sounds more like somethin hard hittin and the hook came off weak, keep it up bro, 7/10

Thanks for the feed!

- That main melody is pretty dope -- has a nice bounce to it -- but i thought the synth was kinda "thin"? But melody is dope
- Nice bounce to the drums (i think the open hi hats make it -- and the continuous snares)
- Percussion is on point
- Hook is nice -- i would add a little delay/reverb on that whistle melody
- This beat is definitely hot tho

Keep up the good work!

This is dope. I like how it feels like it's always droppin, y'know that melody constantly movin down in key....Nice. I like that drumline breakdown at 1.30, the mix is even dope....Good job bro.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Love the switch up on this one, great beat, the bells are quite a good idea too. Drum pattern is great too, good work overall.

thanks for your feed.

The beat is nice and unique. percussion is dope. synth lines caught me right away. love the tamberines ans bomb drops lol. would really love to hear a rapper on this. it has everything it needs and the hook is pretty tight. I can hear gucci on this shit but i been listenin to his new shit all day thats prolly why haha. You did a really dope job on all the variations and breaks. That break after the first hook is sick the snares sound like drum line snares! really dope stuff

I like the hook, just maybe slightly pan a sound or 2 to give everything its own space, drums knockin nice tho..Dope job

Back