New Beat (I'm Powerful) All Feed Returned!

i like this, def sounds like some movie music. i think the lead was too loud at times tho.. not by much, but noticable if someone were to rap on it

Last edited:
Could picture this in a movie or something , even if its unmixed its already sound really good , dont have nothing negative to say about this track everything sound on point to me , keep up that good work !

woah. this blew me away. i love the epic feel. everything is on point. someone could probably rap on it if you throw on a crash, some hats and an 808 LOL

what did you use to make this?

let me know what you think of this track

pMbeats - For drums + percussion I used Evolution World percussion 2.0, strings - Spitfire Bml vol 1-2 + symphobia vol 1. Horns - Spitfire - BML Low brass can't recall the rest but they all are kontakt libraries.

Quike loves his Orchestra, nice piece. Sounds like it could pass for some 808 & Heartbreaks type shit with the right artist on it. I wouldnt say theres too much going on for a rapper, just need someone who can adapt to the beat well. Mix is clean as always, no complaints over here.

What are you using for your strings dude? if you don't mind me asking? I also dropped you a PM. Hit me up.

Thanks for the feedback, sorry its late.

Back