*NEW BEAT* Check it out!!! (F4F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dope, nice work on the drums and the low end! Only criticism I have is that the trumpet sounds a little fake and cheap. I like how the beat changes up a lot too, keeps it interesting.

Thanks, I'm not putting any lyrics to it im selling it and the trumpet sound comes from kontakt so it shouldn't sound fake.

Nice trap track man, the bass is good, the horn needs a little beefing up tho try tuning it more or layering or maybe eqing it a bit but the rest of the track is good. The filtering done halfway through is great too man.
Feedback?

I suggest adding reverb and delay onto the horns/trumpets, at the moment they seem a bit dry. The filter effect done half way through was good, I'm liking it!

I really like the melody in the beginning, but i felt the horn you changed it to when the beat dropped was a little weak. i aint saying i got the rawest horns around, but send me a private message and ill give you some pointers on where to get some better horns and all you gotta do is change the instrument and you good. i like the backing horn though. that one sounds good. your musical arrangement is on point and the filters are nicely done. over all, this beat go hard. keep em coming

mines a bit more mainstream, but when you got some time, check out my latest: MP3 Player SoundClick

if you dont wanna change the horn you got, try layering it with another horn. it might make it thicker.

Last edited:
Nice beat, I can feel the flow but there's something missing that just "glues" it together. The trumpet needs more articulation and variation. I'd change it from a trumpet to another kind of lead.. One that's a little more colorful. Also the 808 is a little too powerful compress it a little and I think this would sound a lot more "full."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back