Neo soul sample beat (always F4F)

Yeah, missing some percussions, on verses and chorus as well. Myself, i like to add some mad hats on the chorus and stuff sometimes, works cool most of the times. :D I like the rest. Sample is cool.

Here is my last project:

there actually are some , they are just very subtle in the mix because i didnt think that it sounded best that way towards the end but thank you im glad im not the only one who thought so

when you say mad hats what exactly do you mean, and that project is pretty dope sound quality is great, im assuming you did all the scratching yourself?

The idea is very good, but it is still the same, the song hasn't got the end, it is going on and on. I would use more equalizers and add some bass, maybe make it more progressive, make it more stereo and don't be afraid to use panning. Otherwise, good job and keep it up!

https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim

I agree with the comments above. I think know the song is actually more like a loop that repeats itself all the time. A liitle bit more of variation would be nice. Maybe some vocals or other instruments to make it more exceting.

Back