Need someone willing to give me advice on remixing

Kyle V

Hi, I am doing my school graduation project and I am required to have someone with experience give me advice. If anyone is willing to be my 'outside expert' it would be much appreciated. I am making remixes from various instrumentals and acapella files with a few samples added in.

because i have autism, aspergers and i am not a good teacher brah :/ sure i can do decent drum beats but the technical schit like synthesis and composition is more your alley.I gots a long way to go to achieve non accidental sound design.

well if either of you is willing to help me out let me know. Honestly you don't even have to do anything if you don't want to because I just need a name to write down. But if you are also able to help for real that would be appreciated

well if either of you is willing to help me out let me know. Honestly you don't even have to do anything if you don't want to because I just need a name to write down. But if you are also able to help for real that would be appreciated

What genre?

you don't even have to do anything if you don't want to because I just need a name to write down. But if you are also able to help for real that would be appreciated

nope - dont accept that. too much knowledge here and too much good advice and good people. do it for real.
don't start as a young adult with a foundation of shortcutting. please. thank you. good bye. good luck.

if no one replies to help...which im sure they will....you can pm me. there are many many many others that have skills that dwarf mine but if all else fails I will be a sounding board and give you what I can.

trust me if i knew what i was doing i would help yah but i literally dont :/ thats why i plan on doing sound design courses in the future so i dont rely on omnisphere's selection as much as i do now.

i can only make two synths on purpose without omnnisphere, pseudo whistles and tekken 3 vowel synths you hear in the main section of that game's intro.

Last edited:
Back