Need help on music programs

BlackAdonis

Im switching from Sony Acid Music studio 10.0 and i want to use a different program because i feel like im not really making music with loops on Sony acid.

My mentor recommends i get fruity loops to make quality beat and practice, i don't know what is the lastest verision of fruity loops so i can continue to make music.

I have a Casio lightning keyboard i uses for making my own drums and piano sounds and i used

What type of mentor is this?you can make all the sounds you want with any daw, but workflow will differ.
Drumkits can be downloaded from various websites, made from various modules like kong tremor battery etc.
Melodies, well I'd recommend kontakt or garritan for all the usual sounds you hear in most forms of music.

And you can literally create loops from scratch and bounce to your folder storage.Maybe he wants you over to fl because he thinks it'll help your workflow.
(free demo on imageline's website fully unlocked)11 was the last i've tried but 12 might exist now.

Last edited:
fl 11 get the version you can afford FL Studio Editions

I would recommend producer as minimum and signature if you can afford it

you still have to buy some products that are part of the fl family, but signature gives you most of them for the one low price

Last edited:
Back