Need Help! choosing Good audio interface for KRK VXT6 Monitors.

By the way since im connecting the interface to my computer do i need a decent sound card or it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I went with the Scarlett. It is by far the most popular and loved audio interface of its range. That should give you a good idea of the performance of the product. That's why I chose it. I mean really, what else do you have to go by if you've never owned a audio interface before?
The feature I love the most is the zero latency feature(which is the switch labeled |Direct Monitor| on the scarlett). It is absolutely a neccessity when I'm laying down drum patterns on my pads.

great monitors! I use to myself. Although don't expect to much of the low end! I blow one up listening to drum and bass music at good level. Yes also your KRK's can break.
I use a CI1 as interface on my laptop. There is a hum somewhere and I remove it from my recordings using Audacity, my recordersoftware of choice. Most of the time it works oke, and for listening... only a real life woman sound better in my ears,...

Back