MY TOP 5 MC's HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Jim Reaper said:
Clipse? Wayne and Kanye? Lyrical?

okay....spose its an opinon...

Yeah, sounds like respect to me...sound like a mu****in smart, smug ass remark if you as me...

**** outta here

Mainboi23SX said:
LOL @ Eminem being the top MC. 8 Mile did wonders for people.

LMAO!!!!! Stop I dont wanna see this dude post shyt else about Em being the greatest...lol...I bet he would faint like one of dem brods if he seen eminem in person....lol...Aight im done insulting this dude

icon2.gif
CLOSE THREAD NOW
icon4.gif
PEOPLE TALKIN THAT HIGHLY INFECTIOUS BULLSHYT!!!

1. your defending pac and others just as much as im saying em is great, so i spose you'd faint upon meeting them aswell, yeah?

Stop with your bull****, honestly

2. Im not saying i dont like kanye, he just wouldt come anywhere near MY toplist. You dont seem to understand its all opinons and personal preference. All i said, i spose its an opinon. meaning, i dont agree personally but if thats your opinon then cool, i like how you think its a smug comment when the only way to interept that is by reading it. Kanye's **** was ghostwritten by the same person, it was rhymefest until that was exposed now its someone else writting in that style. Its not hard to interept a verse into your own style.

3. Im not saying i like rass kass, i was saying that uk listeners cant just like east coast if they rate rass kass.

4. You dumb mutha****as dont understand that, not everyone has your opinon, all ive done is defended mine when kahliljn tried ridiculing it like he was the god of hiphop. All he is done is prove his knowledge is limited and he is a hater more and more with every post.

5. interpet my comment about clipse kanye etc...how you like, i know how i meant it.

6. Resulting to a photoshopped pic of cam saying your mad, proves you have no knowledge behind your opinon. Your lack of understanding that pop and popular rap is different is laughable and your so called knowledge on battlers is even more laughable.

But again the above points are all in the view of my opinon, if you dont agree then fine. I might not agree with yours but ive given you more than once chance to agree to disagree and you didnt.

whatever, this thread is waste

Originally Posted by Jim Reaper
Clipse? Wayne and Kanye? Lyrical?

okay....spose its an opinon...

Dont play pussy now that your ass is getting ****ed. You were doing the same thing that you are crying about right now. You just dont have to balls to stand by it now that you are getting torched.

getting torched? by who? torched? LOLOLOL

if you think this is getting torched, your dumber than kahliljn.

im not the only one that noticed kahliljn was being a fool, now your jumping on his bandwagon, have fun.

I know how i meant it, if i wanted to diss you id diss you, you aint special and as if im gunna be worried bout getting torched on some net forum with a bunch of mutha****as i dont know and never will know.

sort it out.

i stand by my opinon i never said that i wouldnt. but im not arguing it anymore or defending it anymore because its all personal preference, not everyone will have the same views and know one will influence someone elses over a ****ing web site.

im out...

i cant think of them in order but:
gza [if u dont believe it go listen to Liquid Swords]
big l [my money would b on him if he was going against biggie]
2pac [reason i started rappin]
biggie [im an east coast kat its expected lol]
nas [can tell a story so vividly]

ones i would of loved to put on:
raekwon
ghostface
jay-z
eminem

Kahliljn I'm sorry but if you can't respect other peoples opinions than you don't deserve that same respect. So let me explain to you why you probably can't appreciate anything other than simplistic artists. You're simplistic yourself. The way you carry yourself shows that you aren't even of average intelligence. You're ignorant as all hell and resort to childish antics when your weak mind can't come up with anything to say. You've actually got some decent artists in your top 5 but looking at them it's not hard to tell you are easily impressed and captivated.

Acting as though you are the authority on emcees is ridiculous when all you could ever appreciate in an emcee is 1 dimension. You said it yourself that you like Pac because you could relate to what he was saying. That relateability is obviously too blinding for you to be able to even consider that there are definitely more talented artists presently. I put Eminem at the top of my list but do you think he's my favorite artist? Far from it. Maybe you can't understand that. Well just because an artist is your favorite doesn't necessarily mean they are the most talented. Rasheed Wallace is my favorite basketball player. Is he the most talented in the NBA. Nope. Not that hard to understand.

The comment you made about UK heads only listening to East Coast hip hop was hillarious. You continually expose how ignorant you are. In my OPINION the UK has better taste in music than the U.S. overall by far. Look at UK charts and compare them to U.S. charts. Basically while you are on here spewing out ignorant non-sensical statements a few of us are sitting back laughing at you.:cheers:

LMAO^^^^^^to all the above ion give a fuyck, i dont know you, you dont know me so laugh away cause Im laughin right now. Its just funny that you'll respond to everything I say and take it personal....you'll aint laughin you'll
camumad.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO^^^^^^My point exactly, dont take it personal homie. You win some you lose some but you live to fight another day...lol Go make a beat or sumthin homie!!!!

^^^NO stupid is saying someone elses stupidness amazes you...lol..Im amazed by good pussy and good music, your amazed by stupidness...well to each their own.

Here are some of my favorite rappers (in no order):

Sticky Fingaz (one of the most underatted lyricists).
Mystikal.
Cee Lo.
Busta Rhymes.
E40
Spice 1
Mc Eiht
Snoop
Ice Cube
Eightball and MJG
Special Ed
Jay Z
Nas