MY TOP 5 MC's HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Here you go. Many more on Youtube. Do your homework. It's funny you actually thought it was hype from 8mile...lol

Last edited:
Cameron Thomas said:
Here you go. Many more on Youtube. Do your homework. It's funny you actually thought it was hype from 8mile...lol

Cass would killem Fab would killem, Murda mook and loaded lux would destroy him, and ion even wanna say what that boy Serious Jones a do to him...here go some real battle rappers!!

^^^ Hmmmm two dudes who have obviously written their battle rhymes when people from their crew and even their competitors are saying their lines for them. If you aren't smart enough to understand the difference between an actual battle or freestyle and written sh&t then you got problems. Everytime I've seen anything from smack DVD it's been the same. Written sh*t. To me that's basically a disgrace to the true art of coming off the top. You go ahead and be impressed by that. You're basically buying into their bullsh&t so they can sell DVD's. How you figure these dudes could kill Em when they have to write their sh*t? :rolleyes:

Cameron Thomas said:
^^^ Hmmmm two dudes who have obviously written their battle rhymes when people from their crew and even their competitors are saying their lines for them. If you aren't smart enough to understand the difference between an actual battle or freestyle and written sh&t then you got problems. Everytime I've seen anything from smack DVD it's been the same. Written sh*t. To me that's basically a disgrace to the true art of coming off the top. You go ahead and be impressed by that. You're basically buying into their bullsh&t so they can sell DVD's. How you figure these dudes could kill Em when they have to write their sh*t? :rolleyes:

Ok Ill let you say that about Mook, but Serious and loaded Lux Freestyle they shyt...Serious Jones freestyles his shyt on this 1 homie, him and the crowd got on murda mook for not freestylin. You must not have seen the Fight Klub battle where Serious murdered Jin, and DESTROYED that wac as dude from the UK....all freestyle, so yeah like I said with the exception of Mook, all those guys I named would murda EM, (in a battle).

Eminem won the rap olympics.

He would tear a whole in fab, and everyone else you mentioned. Cassidy mite be more of a challange but em has some of the nicest punches in history.

'could make the crowd swallow there fingers and still not throw up there hands'

'could date a stick of dynamite and still not go out with a bang'

'i strike a still pose and hit you with some ill flows
that dont even make sense like dykes using dildos'

i dont think you really know what technical abilites win battles.

And your sounding like an obvious hater now. You dont know jack ****, really. such a single minded fool. Even if you aint feeling shady its not hard to see he is arguably the most talented lyricist on the planet. Maybe ever.

Respect opinons cos no one disected your list. Eminem is better than pac at different things. Pac was better at writing more simplistic **** and getting his feelings down, Em is better at more technical **** and better flow and better imagery etc...

that doesnt mean that pac wasnt a great. Its personal preference.

But saying eminem isnt an amazing battler is just stupid. He used to tear people to shreds, more than any battler now.

Cass was the only battler you mentioned that has anything near what shady had. Iron solomon, Thesaurus, Illmaculate, Cassidy and a few others may of been a challange. Jones/Mook etc would get torn.

Anyway its opinons, thats it finished!

P.s what whack ass dude from the uk did serious beat?

also jin beat him aswell so...

Em freestyled a sequence of the greatest battle bars ever, and im a battler, i know.

'ill let a razor slit you until they have to staple stitch you / everybody in this whole place'll miss you if you try and turn my facial tissue into a racial issue' - No one you mentioned could freestyle multies and punch like that. the ones i mentioned might be able to come close.

Last edited:
Jim Reaper said:
Eminem won the rap olympics.

He would tear a whole in fab, and everyone else you mentioned. Cassidy mite be more of a challange but em has some of the nicest punches in history.

'could make the crowd swallow there fingers and still not throw up there hands'

'could date a stick of dynamite and still not go out with a bang'

'i strike a still pose and hit you with some ill flows
that dont even make sense like dykes using dildos'

i dont think you really know what technical abilites win battles.

And your sounding like an obvious hater now. You dont know jack ****, really. such a single minded fool. Even if you aint feeling shady its not hard to see he is arguably the most talented lyricist on the planet. Maybe ever.

Respect opinons cos no one disected your list. Eminem is better than pac at different things. Pac was better at writing more simplistic **** and getting his feelings down, Em is better at more technical **** and better flow and better imagery etc...

that doesnt mean that pac wasnt a great. Its personal preference.

But saying eminem isnt an amazing battler is just stupid. He used to tear people to shreds, more than any battler now.

Cass was the only battler you mentioned that has anything near what shady had. Iron solomon, Thesaurus, Illmaculate, Cassidy and a few others may of been a challange. Jones/Mook etc would get torn.

Anyway its opinons, thats it finished!

P.s what whack ass dude from the uk did serious beat?

also jin beat him aswell so...

Em freestyled a sequence of the greatest battle bars ever, and im a battler, i know.

'ill let a razor slit you until they have to staple stitch you / everybody in this whole place'll miss you if you try and turn my facial tissue into a racial issue' - No one you mentioned could freestyle multies and punch like that. the ones i mentioned might be able to come close.

This is Serious killin that Pro green dude from London,
Serious says "This is easy for me you know like your shirt akademics" ..LOL...now tell me he aint freestyle this shyt...Honestly ion think Em is stupid enough to battle wit this dude.

Serious aint all that...I knew you would say it was Pro Green, who has had a few nice punches at jumpoff battles here and there but apart from that is a waste of space. That aint real uk talent. I could beat pro green. Basically, Eminem would slaughter serious and serious knows it.

Also that akademiks line aint that good at all...my example of eminems freestyle battle rhyme is 100 times better than that. Ive come with better freestyle lines than that. I dont think you understand what wins battles. infact i personally dont think you know jack **** but again thats a personal opinon

This is boring now...close it

Last edited:
tonedef said:
why cats dwell on the past so much??? most of these rappers are irrelevant, if not dead. what about the cats thats doing their thing now??

Probaby cause we come from an age where you could hear **** on the radio, and actually stomach it. Where as now you have **** like IM SO CRISPY, and a time where people actually discuss an MTV poll on the hottest rappers as a reference like it has some validity.

In no order

B.I.G.
Jay
Andre 3000
MF Doom
Lauryn Hill

Rappers I like today that are doing it lyrically

Wayne
Kanye
The Clipse

Jim Reaper said:
Serious aint all that...I knew you would say it was Pro Green, who has had a few nice punches at jumpoff battles here and there but apart from that is a waste of space. That aint real uk talent. I could beat pro green. Basically, Eminem would slaughter serious and serious knows it.

Also that akademiks line aint that good at all...my example of eminems freestyle battle rhyme is 100 times better than that. Ive come with better freestyle lines than that. I dont think you understand what wins battles. infact i personally dont think you know jack **** but again thats a personal opinon

This is boring now...close it

Somebody close this thread because

camumad.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all talkin' about battle/freestyle MC's now? Super Natural would kill everybody mentioned in this thread. Point blank,end of discussion and close this thread!!!! It's a wrap!!!!

Jim Reaper said:
Clipse? Wayne and Kanye? Lyrical?

okay....spose its an opinon...

Are you serious? Yes, Kanye is a beast on the mic. Listen to every song he has spit on for another rapper....he eats there ****ing verse up. Yeah, and if you dont think Wayne is sick, you are just a hater. As for the Clipse they talk about real ****, the good and the bad, and there lines have style and wit. You need to listen more.

Last edited by a moderator:
quezoxx said:
Are you serious? Yes, Kanye is a beast on the mic. Listen to every song he has spit on for another rapper....he eats there ****ing verse up. Yeah, and if you dont think Wayne is sick, you are just a hater. As for the Clipse they talk about real ****, the good and the bad, and there lines have style and wit. You need to listen more.

I agree, like I said before MOST guys from the UK dont know anything outside of east coast hip hop in the US. Kanye is a fuyckin beast he might be mono tone at times but he still rip shyt up, and the Clipse first album CRACK!!!!!!!

dj rreal said:
Y'all talkin' about battle/freestyle MC's now? Super Natural would kill everybody mentioned in this thread. Point blank,end of discussion and close this thread!!!! It's a wrap!!!!

LOL...Yeah he is nice

I like when say give her back her purse Ima real man and ion rock handbags....lol

Last edited:
LOL @ Uk heads dont listen

AHHAHAHAHA

i listen to west coast, east coast, south, midwest - everything. i always have.

more than half of kanyes **** is ghostwritten. Wayne is alrite but he still is not that great lyrically, his voice is annoying as **** aswell, but thats my opinon.

Kahliljn dont know ****...uk heads dont listen to anything but eastcoast? dont speak about **** you dont know about, i know uk heads that listen to american artists you wouldnt of heard of. I dont like clipse but thats me.

im not saying your wrong im just saying to my opinon i dont rate any of the 3, kanye the most but still....

p.s most uk heads dont listen to much more than eastcoast hiphop altho rass kass is amongst the top favourite of uk listeners. LOL

get out.

anyway kahliljn...

agree to disagree yeah?

end of?

Last edited:
Jim Reaper said:
LOL @ Uk heads dont listen

AHHAHAHAHA

i listen to west coast, east coast, south, midwest - everything. i always have.

more than half of kanyes **** is ghostwritten. Wayne is alrite but he still is not that great lyrically, his voice is annoying as **** aswell, but thats my opinon.

Kahliljn dont know ****...uk heads dont listen to anything but eastcoast? dont speak about **** you dont know about, i know uk heads that listen to american artists you wouldnt of heard of. I dont like clipse but thats me.

im not saying your wrong im just saying to my opinon i dont rate any of the 3, kanye the most but still....

p.s most uk heads dont listen to much more than eastcoast hiphop altho rass kass is amongst the top favourite of uk listeners. LOL

get out.

LOL...You still
camumad.jpg

icon10.gif

wasnt that funny the first time...

i dont believe you said that **** bout uk listeners, thats the dumbest statement ive ever heard.....Like you even know MOST uk listeners

HAHAHA

anyway **** this thread and **** you if you wanna act like a faggot, i said i respected other opinons and you cant seem to do that.

close this

Ras Kass? Cmon man, just cause dude wear a kufi and a jam alot of non sensicial historical jargon in his **** and a bunch of big words dont mean the guy has lyrical ability.

Sounds to me like your a hater, like you are letting your hate for Kanye get in the way of listening to his flow. Oh yeah, how do you know his **** is ghost written? If it is, then its all by the same dude, because he has a very distinct style.

Honestly your response to my first post was what started this with that, how does it go, I guess everyone has opinion line. **** outta here cause you dont agree you gotta act like your **** dont stink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back