MPC 2000XL MCD + 8 outs FS $900 OBO

you need to take that price down significantly...because you can find a mpc 2500 for like 950 on ebay...i know because i bought one lol

DiaboliC said:
ide kits bro i installed many before on my buddys mpc's

Ok before you spread more misinformation to these folks out there... IDE kits will not work on an MPC 2000XL, the you need to use an ATAPI kit which uses the IDE connection to communicate. Its not as simple as just finding an IDE kit and installing it.

Last edited:
Why you guys messing with this dude anyway its his gear to sell at whatever price he wants and if he wants to try and sell it for around 9 bills let him. Ok say you do talk him down to 700 or 750 are any of you going to buy it? If not whats the diffrence i dont think he has the price jacked up to where he is ripping anyone off and if someone makes him a resonable offer i am sure he will take it if he really wants to sell it. I dont know why people give others such a hard time on here, i could see it he had it up for 1000.00 bucks or 1500.00 and was just trying to rip people off. I am not sure why you dont drop it on ebay focused and stop dealing with people who want fea market prices? You know what kind of crazy price offers i got when i listed my axiom 49? People offering 50 bucks plus random crap ... i mean crap like psp games and old cell phones it was a joke.

if it doesnt sell on ebay for what you want then its the market ya know. Maybe the mpc reign is finnaly over lol.

Back