MPC 2000XL MCD + 8 outs FS $900 OBO

just to let you know your link does not take you to anywhere but ebay. Also is it a old school beige with the mcd or the blue one? I know this sounds crazy but i want a beige one lol i know there the same but it just dont say mpc in blue to me.

Thanks for letting me know that the link didnt work, I believe i have fixed it now. This MPC is the blue MCD edition that came out later, so its a newer model.

Yes it does work now and it looks nice with the black pads. If you dont mind me asking what are you upgrading to after the mpc?

At the moment, I wont be upgrading to anything, I'm selling for financial reasons solely.

sorry bro but thats way over priced i just saw a mpc2000xl mcd with 8 outs not even sell on ebay for 600$ started bid

DiaboliC said:
sorry bro but thats way over priced i just saw a mpc2000xl mcd with 8 outs not even sell on ebay for 600$ started bid

On the real, its my gear, I own it, I can set the price to whatever I want to get for it. If you know what OBO means then you would have never come in this thread to try to tell me how "overpriced" it is. Keep it moving my dude.

i have been shocked at the recent price drop on the 2000 and 2000xl series i see them going for 500 to 600 bucks now and cant figure out why its not like the new mpcs are better build or quality.

because mpc's aint as in demand anymore esp the mpc 2000 and 2000xl they were 800$ average people know they can drop a few hundred more and get a mpc2500 or mv8000

and with the mpc1000 and jj OS people know they can get a mpc1k for 5-600 Bucks and blow the 2000xl out the water

Hardware in general is taking a price dive programs like Reason.Logic,FL and Live are powerhouses and people aint fooled by the mpc series anymore imo

DiaboliC said:
because mpc's aint as in demand anymore esp the mpc 2000 and 2000xl they were 800$ average people know they can drop a few hundred more and get a mpc2500 or mv8000

and with the mpc1000 and jj OS people know they can get a mpc1k for 5-600 Bucks and blow the 2000xl out the water

Hardware in general is taking a price dive programs like Reason.Logic,FL and Live are powerhouses and people aint fooled by the mpc series anymore imo

Seriously, get out of my thread, this thread is for people interested in buying this unit, not for you to discuss the hardware and software market...do that in the hardware sub forum.

Man those black pads really spice it up...lol. But 900$? ughhhh ! :(

For all you that feel like my MPC is over priced...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300197817145&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120221693294&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

http://cgi.ebay.com/AKAI-MPC2000XL-...ryZ38069QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Do your homework on the products, just because you hear folks talking about how they got MPC 2000XLs for $600 doesnt determine the overall price point for them. Keep in mind, that the non MCD versions of the 2000XL are upwards of 7 years old now, this is an MCD with 8 outs, and Black pads

word i honestly dont think its a bad deal..i mean its a MCD and it has 8 outs

im picking up a Mpc2000xl SE3 for 750$ and 50$ Shiping so technicly im paying 800 for a mpc2000xl se3 but i believe has internal FX

but it is a special edition Mpc so i feel its worth 750 if it was a grey one 650 would be good

Lets do the math for a moment, The MCD conversion kit costs $150 from VSTservice.com for a NEW one. The Black pads will cost you another $20, the 8 outs card another $179 for new ones. So thats another $349 to your grey MPC 2000XL that you got for $550. I guess thats $900 dollars paid for grey MPC 2000XL MCD with 8 outs... wanna make it a blue one? add $125 for a new blue panel for that old XL. so yeah, I have no doubts you can get a 7 year old MPC 2000XL with 32MB of RAM for $500-600, but thats not what this is.

Please dont use armen as an example (he's shady..and im not talkin out my behind i've gone done to his shop and have had experiences with him).

Its YOUR MPC..you can set whatever price you wish..I dont have an issue with it. Prices for used MPC's come in all ranges (I know..im looking lol). Me personally..my only hesistation is that for 200-300$ more I could get a brand new 2000XL-MCD. Same reason why i've hesistated on several other deals. But someone is gonna jump on it..its a great machine

You forgot to add in the price of a new screen that you will probally need for 150.00 if not when you buy it but soon. I think 900 obo is a good price for it. I just wish it was grey lol.

Back