Molten Keyz 1st round draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up Ppl?????

i've only got entries from Thadon/Science/Mattu/InfamousDirty V...and thats it....theres gonna be a lot of defaults unless i get everyone else..:( ....whats up?????!!!!!

Double checked!!!!!

that is all the flows i've got so far.....wasn't a week long enough for you ppl????...Damn!!!!

I aint surprised yo does that mean I win by default?

Peace 1

Last edited by a moderator:
looks that way!!

if i don't get replies by end of bizness today....yep!!!!!...ppl need to get on "GMT" time!!!...hahaha

suckas got cold feet. I believe Kwest Chun submitted his stuff though, so you might have a battle on.

Trouble missed her stuff??? I refuse to believe that.

i spoke to Trouble so she knows the score..but she has hassle with work...so i'll wait until tonite...(giving katz a life line)....

has Kwest send his sh-t??...word???....good!!!

his flow will have to be HOT to beat mine...thats my word!!!!!!:D

check w/ Tha Don, he's got all the isht. I think he insinuated that Kwest's flows were quite venomous.

Word?????....thats all good..cause like Chris lambert said " There can be only one!!!!!":D ...i look 4ward to it.

should have my mk flow by now

i sent to hotmail and PM'd you

one ATLien

Yo son!!! (Flare)

Will flows be posted from rounds where only one of the matched up netcees respond???I know you are busting your arse as it is,but I would hate to miss out on other cats verses as well as liking to see mine posted.holla

damn, posted in the wrong forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to FLARE

Thanks for organizing and administering Molten Keys even though I was pissed 'bout my formatting, I can't blame anyone but myself.

I'm out y'all. one love
one atlien

Yo flare you did get my lyrics didnt you? I sent it but you didnt respond or tell me that you got my stuff so im just checken cause i did send you the flows

I cant wait to get this sh!t off my chest, Hope ya flows can roll with the best, My dialect disects ya mind like a automatic tech

Peace and love to all

Yo

i got ya flows peeps....i will post flows up anyway and katz can see the level, even if ya opponent didn't come with the goods...if ya took time out to write i think it is only right i post it up.

one:)

Back