Molten Keyz 1st round draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

flareward

Check it out netcees...the time has come....sharpen ya keys and flex those arm muscles.....the draw as follows is

Trouble vs Pray

Thadon 41 vs Rasta Tech

Dj Infamous vs Emcee El

Mattu vs Dirty Denzzy

Science of Self vs Cypha

Flareward vs Kwest Chung

Dirty Villian vs Ripp

i have a fews dayz off soon so i will post later how we're gonna do this.

peace....or maybe not?????

:mad:

oohhh sh!it !!!

Why do I get a scrub who hardly posts?I don`t recall seeing any Cypha posts.Will he even respond? Can I win by default? Holla back with the info Flare.

one

rules

You all can see the draw so now this is what's gonna happen...

all ppl will have to send their flows to www.flareward@hotmail.com...i will then post ya flows on the board..PROOF READ ya sh-t cause all i'm gonna do is copy & paste so make sure ya slashes,slang,grammer etc etc is how ya want it because once ya send it...all i'm gonna do is copy it...i ain't gonna change anything.

you have to post ya flows to a netural addy because it means that no-one will be able to see their opponents flow...so ya can't re-type ya sh-t!!!!....i will post the 1st round on WEDS next week...so you have time to come correct....once the flows are posted...then it's one vote each....vote by replying to the post...can comment if ya want.....if an opponent hasn't posted by next Weds...then the person gets a pass into the next round...there is no exceptions to this part...you have ample time.

Me & Kwest will have to send flows to someones addy...any takers???

i think i've got it all...any questions....then ask.

one.

hmmm...

i'd prolly feel the same way-sci, i'm glad i didn't get stuck with another newbienobody, toddler netcee still lookin' for a dr. suess degree-

to the don- it's on-here we go

one love=music
one atlien

i'm looking forward to mine..got a decent draw...like i said...i think ppl will dig deep on this one.

oh yea...4got!!

no epics...make it about 16bars/20lines MAX!!!...no songs/choruses...i know i don't have to say this but...don't pull ya punches....go all out because i know ya opponent will
:D

one.

lemme get this right, Flarro:

all submissions must be sent to your addy by Wednesday next week, that means January 23rd right?
Is your addy Flareward@hotmail.com or www.Flareward...etc?

So, this thing is about completely burying ya opponent, right? No holds barred? And we only get one shot, no replies on this board?

if ya already got hotmail then it's just Flareward@hotmail.com....if ya haven't and posting from work or summat then it's WWW.flareward@hotmail.com...i think??...ya got me all confused now Mattu:D ..

yea...ONE SHOT!!!....one all out/no holds barred/down & dirty/in the gutter shot....so you only have yaself to blame if ya not pleased with ya sh-t....no replies...post and then other katz vote......yea...next week.....23rd jan.

one.

Yo, don't worry about Cypha, that's my boy... I'll tell him about it just to make sure he don't miss it.

This should be good unless y'all get on your dickriding saddles.

blah

nice to see ya'll are fired up for this. I got exams, but, I'll make sure I send a lil' somit...

To RT: ITS ON BABY! ..lmao ..I aint expecting to beat ya,but I'll give it my best shot man :D

Everybody's got a shot

I know your not gonna hold back-and neither will I. I will avoid my typical sleeze, tho. Hopefully the jury (us) will do a good job judging these and it won't become a popularity contest-u'd beat me hands down.

one atlien

of course mattu won't admit there's dickriders here, cause that's the only reason he's so "dope"...

haha@ RastaTech... now that you're in my shoes I bet you think differently about peeps on this site

Kwest Chun, you're probably the biggest f*ckup this board has ever seen. You b!tch like there's no end to it - just quit whining like a 6-year-old and get back in the saddle and send me a real punch, a§§hole.

And I will respond positively to anyone's stuff if I think it's good - whether I know the person or not. Meaning, although you're as annoying as rashes, I'd still give you props if I dug what you wrote. But I didn't.

if there is "dick riders" up in 'ere Kwest then NAME 'EM ....don't act like a bit-h!!!....say who ya think they are??....i dont' ride no-one jock....i give props to skillz that i see...ppl that i know for a while get respect because they have been 'ere for the longest when there was only bout 4 ppl kickin any skillz in 'ere....it seems that ya still sore over the clash with mattu!!....i gave you props on ya verse but felt mattus more and ya still crying:cry: .....

P.s Rasta....it ain't about popularity...it's bout skillz....like i said all reputations get squashed!!!!

one.

still vexed!!!!!

Basically niggas need to start pullin up their panties...Kwest if ya lookin for luv..go to ya local christian meeting...if ya lookin for respect...then stick around because you will probably get it....ya can't expect to kick 1 or 2 verses and get crazy props...it ain't gonna happen.....when i battled mattu it went on for over 7 pages so we both grew to respect each other.....so pull up ya panties and get on with the job in hand....are you like this in work??....what the fuk nigga!!!!!:mad:

Aiight im here its all good to see this ball rolling!!!Emcee EL you best bring ya running shoes coz I want this mo than anyone Supremacy is my aim!!!! :monkey:

Back