Mickey Blue - "The Prize" (Produced by Kao & Benny Liang) (F4F)

Sup!,

Really nice use of the wideness of the track, i can really hear that you exploited the range!

Nice kick, i like the fatness of it, without popping too much out in the mix! really nice man

The overall track is also pretty cool, at first i thought this isn't me , but i actually quite dig the whole track, keep it up!

wow. this is bangin. mixing is great. the beat is awesome. singing and lyrics are catchy and interesting. great song! i would definitely expect to hear this on the radio!

The beat is dope, Mickey Blue is def dope. Very different but very dope. No suggestions, just keep making dope music

this is nice man...kind of sounds like george clinton when in baritone and falsetto sounds like prince lol....the mix could use a little more low end imo...but with the space your trying to create i understand what sonics your going after...im not a big fan of the rapping...i feel this guys strength is truly in his singing...i check out his other song he has on soundcloud and that is very nice as well....give me a check when you got time https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/now-your-gone-f4f-100%-return-468897/

"Mickey Blue - The Prize"

Composition: The Producer definitely killed this composition. From the Wobble Synth Bass to the Ethnic Sounding Drums... to the Synth Bends... Very Complex yet simple. Only suggestion i would give is for the singer on the hook that is in a falsetto state should either be edited or practice a bit more to have a cleaner vocal. Maybe some addlibs with someone in the background to fill up space... Then when the second verse comes in... You should have his voice effected like he speaking through a megaphone to add a change up in his monotone voice.

Mix: Was very clean i loved it.

Overall: Great Record Minor Tweaks would make this a cross genre single...

Return the Feedback, Please... Rock Bottom, LLC.

whats good BL3. this beat was dope and mickey blue got some talent! the vocals were very good and his voice fit the sound perfect
-the beat was simple of course but it had a lot behind it.
-great ambient sound and effects
-the beats had a lot of small details that kept me on the look out to find them. kept me interested
-mickey had a great voice and the mix and quality was great.

over all i enjoyed this track had a dark vibe and it was very full but mickey kept it live.
good job man this is dope.

check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...resh-lab-100%-f4f-@flgang-let-me-know-469276/

Wow, very unique sound. The beat on The Prize is perfect, really chill and deep with his voice nice and crisp on top of it. Well done, following that soundcloud now. Keep up the creativity guys! I also produce some electronic type stuff with a buddy of mine rapping on my page ^_^

thanks for your feedback on my track.

damn man this is too dope. the mix sounds awesome and i really liked all the different elements you brought in and out. the artist is tight too! as i was typing this masspike miles came on and that is a hit if i ever heard one man. i followed you on soundcloud. keep making hits!

What a piece of work.

This is not run of the mill stuff. He has a really interesting voice with echoes of Robbie Robertson or Matt Johnson of The The in the lower registers but with real contemporary versatility with that falsetto. The production is a positively difficult to categorise hybrid - elements of reggae, soul, r'n'b - I would be so proud of being involved with this project. It is of reference standard and I genuinely hoped it gets picked up and blows up. I do not feel qualified to critique it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

Back