Michael Milner x 0 to 100 Remix Feedback for Feedback

lyrics are on point kinda reminds me cassidy underground shit when he first started out very solid the mixing is a little hot on the high side on my end and need more emphases on the mids but not a bad job at all good work.

Thats an awesome compliment! thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you so much! i'll work on the mids now, still trying to find that perfect balance in the mix. as long as you guys feel like its coming along!!!

Sounds good, wasn't sure at the beginning and then you bodied it. Wasn't a fan of the vocal effect, kind of muddied the track, should tone it down a bit. Otherwise was sick.

havn't heard you're previous work but can say this is hot!!
your flow is sick.. lyrics are nice.. mixing and mastering on point..
I like a lot the first track but lovveedd the 2nd one.. even tho it's just the intro.. it's sounds hella tight

keep up the good work, If I owned a record label, I would definatly sign you.. hehe..

P.S.. you said when you feedbacked me that you can sing and drop some hooks for me.. well I'd love to work with you! followed you on Soundcloud.. we will talk.

best of luck man.

Definitely like the eq on your voice. You also have a unique tone which goes nicely. Keep it up.

havn't heard you're previous work but can say this is hot!!
your flow is sick.. lyrics are nice.. mixing and mastering on point..
I like a lot the first track but lovveedd the 2nd one.. even tho it's just the intro.. it's sounds hella tight

keep up the good work, If I owned a record label, I would definatly sign you.. hehe..

P.S.. you said when you feedbacked me that you can sing and drop some hooks for me.. well I'd love to work with you! followed you on Soundcloud.. we will talk.

best of luck man.

Thank you sir!!!!!! and i appreciate it man haha, and YES! lets work!

Your voice is really cool! And I like the change up towards the end a lot! I wouldnt use the auto-tuned vocals though, to be honest!

Back