MGL - ORGNLTY (Original Mix) F4F NEED CRITIQUES, COMMENTS, ADVICE, TIPS, ANYTHING!

EDM lovers! Check out my latest all original track,"ORGNLTY"!

I use Propellerhead's Reason to create my music! (Minus the drums) all of my sounds are engineered by myself. I mixed & mastered this track to the best of my ability. This is an electro house track.

I opted for loudness on this track. I used a maximizer to boost the dB by 3. I feel that it may be a lot. I avoided clipping by using a soft clipper at a setting of 100. I'm afraid I may have lost some information though. What are your thoughts on this? Also, my peaks remained at -6 dB but I did see that my sounds were well in the reds but never clipped due to the maximizer. I used a compressor to limit anything above -10 dB.
I also used a stereo widener on the master track. 300 hz was the crossover frequency.

Please listen & let me know what you think. All feedback is highly appreciated! & I'd love to hear from @BANDCOACH!

if you like my track, please visit http://housecharts.net/latest & vote on it! thanks!

Last edited:
Your sound is very clean. And you seem to have a good understanding of the EDM format. I followed the track with ease and I appreciated the drum fills and breaks between sections. Only thing I would say is practice understanding chord progressions and melody.

Back